*Alternate Ending*Ze Mess I Made(GregoryxreaderxChristophe)

OK dedicated to Creepyrianne_MID for baking  up my idea of this christophexreaderxgregory. Song is He could be the one by Miley Cyrus this is the alternate ending where reader ends up with Christophe instead of Gregory.

AFD

 "May 19th. Approximately nine p.m... Christophe!" I roll my eyes laying my feet on his desk. I shake my head annoyed.

"I'm liztening you piece of sheet." I hizzed. He gritted his teeth. 

"Christophe! If she is allowed to live we are screwed! Screwed you hear me! Listen damn you! 549 South Street. She will be sleeping in her bed. That is when you take her out or issue the threat." I nodded. We had done ztupid jobs like this often why was he making such a big deal. Her older brother had been organizing transports with the local eighth graders for cigarettes alcohol and weed, all those things were our responsibilities. The little brat and his sister were stealing businesses. Gregory wasn't ze one to give anyone a fair warning zo I needed to kill her. 

I layed against my chair. It was about eight at night and I still had to find the address online. My ztupid mother was on the computer. "Are you done yet?" I sighed in a low whisper so she wouldn't ground or yell at me. She got up from her chair smiling at me.

"Oui." She whispered ruffling up my hair as she walked past me. I rolled my eyes sitting on the computer chair. I found the pathetic small house in less than twenty minutes. The map looked easy to follow. I quickly got up running down the stairs. 

"MOTHER!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. She popped her head out from upstairs. 

"Oui?" She said. I turned angrier now.

"WHERE IS MY SHOVEL!" I began to run around the downstairs house looking for it.

"I uh... Put it away!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes trying to find it.

"WHERE IS MY SHOVEL!" 

"No! Bed time Christophe! You have been out for weeks now! BEDTIME!" 

"WOMAN! WHERE IS MY SHOVEL!"

*********Later***************

I shuffled around so my shovel was adjusted comfortably onto my back. I climbed to a dark room breaking the window. "Mark! What was that!" I heard a feminine voice say. I bit my lip. Damn it, she was supposed to be asleep and her brother wasn't supposed to be home! What the hell! Gregory gave me the wrong information. I stood there paralyzed in shock. Two figures came running into the room. I opened my mouth in awe as I saw her. Beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair big (e/c) eyes and a cute worried expression. "Who the-" I didn't let her finish as I ran out of the room and as far away as possible.

I knew Gregory would kill me but I didn't care. The hard thumping in my chest made me want to unsee everything. The sweat beating down my head made me want to die. I swallowed the emotion but it was too much. I couldn't even see where I was going because my eyes were looking around so rapidly.

"Christophe!" I cringed as he slammed against me and we both fell to the floor.

"Sheet, that hurt Gregory you bastard." I groaned as his fat ass lay on my abdomen. 

I was still breathing hard as he stood up. "Thank god, you didn't kill ___." He sighed smiling. I rolled my eyes Gregory never had his priorities straight. He loved the girl we were here to kill? Of course he did, they went to school together, same classes, same hobbies.

A sweet whisper made us both blush and jump in shock. We turned to face the (h/c) haired girl. She had tears streaming down her face. I dulled my eyes as Gregory brang her into a giant hug.  "GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled kicking him in the groan. I repressed a laugh as the blond leaned over cursing in a low mutter. "You got someone to kill me?" She cried. 

"For the longest time I wanted... I wanted you to... To love me as much as I loved you." I found myself laughing. Laughing my ass off. She fell to the ground sobbing into her arms. Gregory? Loving someone? Anyone? I smashed my fists on the ground laughing harder if that was possible.

"You dumb piece of sheet! Gregory doesn't love anybody! Especially not competition!" I said between laughter. She began to sob louder into her arms. 

"___, I'm sorry but Christophe's right. I've never thought of such ridiculous thoughts... Christophe. I trust you can take care of the rest. Stay according to the plan." He mumbled walking away. I wiped my eyes from the tears of laughter getting to my feet. I nodded as he walked out of my line of sight. She began to sob harder into her arms. 

First it was quiet and it was calming. Now about five minutes after she was slowly becoming louder. "SHUT UP!" I screamed. My harsh tone made her even louder. I cringed. Now I had had enough. It was time to complete Gregory's request.  I grabbed my shovel ready to knock the pathetic girl out and FedEx her far away. I expected her to fight back but instead she proved my point of her patheticness.

She mumbled sobbing even louder. "Just get it over with. The only person I've ever loved wants me dead... At least now I can make him happy..." 

"Sheet, shut up..." I repeated. She looked up with her red eyes and messy hair. She was breathing hard  a loud whine escaping her lips. That's when I broke. I gripped my shovel harder my patience running out. I smashed my lips against hers.  "Gregory's a piece of sheet... And maybe you deserve better..." I wiped a tear as she pecked my lips and continued by kissing my neck. Gregory had no idea what he was missing out on... That's when it hit me, or did he?

Tell me you're not that much of a smart ass

*snickering* I have no idea what you're talking about.

You loved ___, didn't you, you blond bastard.

*Smirking* You catch on fast rat

Then why?

Simple, I saw the look on your pathetic face and knew that you liked dear old ___. Besides I've denied her one too many times. Rats don't always get love handed to them so watch out dear Christophe.