Chapter Twenty-nine

A/N~ New chapter time!!! Enjoy :D

Chapter Twenty-nine-

~Sera~

"So your plan is to literally walk in the front door?" I gave Eaton a certain look while glancing at Eileen briefly. And these are the Creatures she wants to fight for?

"Not exactly. That's where Madoc comes in." Before I even asked, he directed my attention to the guy I originally awoke to. "He has a gift for teleportation."

Madoc walked closer to me and smiled at me kindly. "Don't fret Princess, I can get us out alive."

I shivered uncomfortably at the way he used my title. He didn't necessarily use it in a way of disrespect, it was just the tone that threw me. It sounded alluring. I shook him off easily though. If that had been his goal to flirt with me, it would be a useless attempt. I'm already bound physically and emotionally. I wouldn't throw away my Werewolf Prince for this pansy. I just hoped that he had half a mind to lay off the charm in the Dark Kingdom. They will already be on Aleksandr's bad side for stealing me but any advances on Madoc's part I had no doubt would be met with his death. Aleksandr was not one to joke or take these things lightly. If it comes to it, he will end Madoc's life.

"I think you misunderstand my concern. I do not fear for myself," I hinted. I honestly didn't care about them either, I just needed a way home.

"Well, I am touched that you worry about my well being," Madoc smirked as he touched his heart jokingly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. This dude was misunderstanding a whole bunch of stuff. I rolled my eyes though and gazed at everybody in the room. Eileen was sitting in a corner silently, which was unusal for her usual bubbly self. She seemed solemn and I hoped it was because she was regretting taking their side. If she didn't now, I could only hope she would by the night's end.

Eaton had left the structure after our conversation to check up on some things before he left. He wanted to be sure everything was settled and that we were ready for our short trip. Madoc had eventually wondered over to his sister Gemma, from the first night, when I refused to acknowledge him any more. It sort of surprised me that these two were siblings. They seemed so different to eachother and their personalities were total and complete opposites. I guess I couldn't talk considering Adara, Eileen, and I were polar opposites to eachother. Then again we were also born of mixed Creatures and that's when I realized, so was Madoc and Gemma. I won't lie but it did make me feel slightly better to see that their are others out there, that my family hadn't been the only mixed ones. It wasn't enough to make me want to stay though.

Everybody seemed content with what they were doing except for me. I hated this place and I couldn't wait to be rid of these stupid tree huts. I'd rather be inside, preferably with Aleksandr. Now I was wondering what he was doing. Was he looking for me? How would he react when he sees me today? Was he missing me as much as I was missing him? What sucked about this situation for me was that he was but a mind link away. All I had to do was simply drop my mind barriers and I had no doubt he'd be here within the hour. I was close to thowing these Creatures under the bus. I was close to just calling him to me. My only fear if I did that though was that Eileen would refuse to return. Gabriel would probably force her but I'd rather her see that she is wrong than be upset and depressed for coming back. I wanted her to return on her own but deep down inside I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

I growled to myself in annoyance and when Madoc gazed at me questioningly, I glared back. He got the message and backed off thankfully. There were so many things going on with me right now. I felt like I was about to lose it. I was already on a short fuse because of my distance from my mate. Then all I had to do was add Eileen to my stack of problems. I know that Eileen is an adult and that she can make her own deisions. It's just that she is so naive and it's easy for people, like Eaton, to take advantage of that. Though she's older than me, I feel the need to protect her. Out of all of these things though, there was one thing that finally made me snap.