Chapter Six

A/N~ I have the mature version of this chapter with the explicit content in another book labeled "Private Chapters". So if you want the scene with explicit content, you have to go there.

It might take a day or two to get the explicit scene up but I will send out a message to my followers when it's up.

*This chapter will probably seem empty if you don't read the mature scene. This chapter is all about their mating, it's the main focus point. So this might be considered short and boring if you don't read the full one*

Hahaha maybe it's my perverted mind, but this is definitely my favorite chapter. I just always love reading about the first mating or when they realize they've found that other half. Haha oops! Spoiler alert lol

~Chapter Six~

-Aleksandr- November, 23

When I had went to bed last night, I knew it was a possibility that the search for my destined one had ended. I always knew that a certain halfling had a potential to be my mate.

I had been hoping that she was my mate for awhile now. As I had suspected, her Darkness was thriving now that it wasn't being suppressed by those filthy Light Creatures.

Disgust had filled me at the thought of her parents. There is only one Light Creature I will tolerate and it's because he is a good friend of mine. But the rest, they were vermin, pests that needed to be squashed.

It had bothered me at first that my mate could have such blood in her system, but as I got to know her better I realized one couldn't even tell if it weren't for small details. Those details thankfully were only seen in her looks.

As a Nymph, she appeared very tempting. Her kind were also known for their promiscuity. If she were mine I would enjoy taming her, take my time dominating her.

That is where I had found my thoughts lately. Most times I had to reprimand myself for such internal musings and once again convince myself to wait till I know she is mine for sure.

I had sighed sadly. I didn't know if she was my life mate yet so I shouldn't give myself hope. I should prepare for the worst so the disappointment won't hit me as hard. I tried that though. And on the first day of her training, I almost could not resist my beast's enragement. To this moment it still angers me so much that I have to take breaths to calm myself. How dare that blasted woman make any such bargains with my possible life mate! Though I knew Cressida would win the deal, I couldn't help the ire, the fear, that ran through me at the thought of my possible mate walking out on me, never to return.

Royals don't ever show fear. She must be mine.

My mother though had spoken to me of a premonition she had. The Queen's foresight does come in handy but I should not rely on it fully. Even if the vision was what I wanted so desperately.

I want her to be my destined one. I knew that even if I told myself that she was not mine to have, I would still feel that dissatisfaction and frustration if the statement were true. Tomorrow could hold one of the best moments of my existence or pose as another source of disappointment.

~•~

It had been in the middle of the night when it hit me. A scent had surrounded me. It was sweet and tantalizing as it awoke me immediately, all traces of sleep gone. I was wide awake now.

Quickly, I sat up in my massive bed and sniffed the air. The scent was luring me in, calling to me. It was absolutely mouthwatering.

My entire body went stiff, muscles tensed as I gripped my sheets tightly. A slight tearing sensation could be heard as my wolf began to surface, my fists separating the threads keeping my blanket intact. I felt my vision darken as growls rumbled deep in my chest. The enticing smell was fogging my mind, focusing me on one thing alone. Finding my life mate.