Annabeth XIV

I couldn't believe it. Right in front of me, the one person...

It was him...

He...

Him...

It was...

PERCY!?

Here he was right in front of me facing a completely black guy with bright white eyes.

PERCY!?

He actually smiled at me. ME!

What is going on!?

"Do you still want to fight me?" asked Void.

"Like I said this planet is under the protection of Chaos, you are not welcome here."

The man laughed.

"You and your empty threats, you can defeat me on your own," said Void.

"Who says he's alone."

Two boys landed on either side of Percy. They both wore cloaks with hoods, the exact same color as Percy's.

The man looked at each boy.

"So the entire set is here."

"You should know by now, we're never far apart," said Percy.

"So I can destroy the entire trio, at the same time."

"Good luck," said the boy on Percy's right.

"So you all plan to fight me?"

"Yeah, we do," the boy on Percy's left said.

Left boy pulled out double Imperial Gold swords identical to Percy's. Right boy pulled out double Stygian Iron swords identical to the others. 

"So only three?"

"Make that four," came a voice.

A forth boy stepped out of the shadows with a two handed long sword, he was also wearing a long cloak. His cloak was a dark green.

"I think five would be nice," came a girls voice.

She dropped from a tree and targeted her bow at Voids back, her white cloak billowing in the landing.

"Six."

Another girl dropped from a tree to Voids right, her grey cloak billowed around her arms as she targeted Voids chest with her bow.

"I like you the thought of seven."

A boy with an ax stepped out from behind a tree, his brown cloak looked like it had grease stains all over it.

"How about eight."

A girl with a spear and dagger stepped out and stood next to number seven, her dark pink cloak looked cleanly kept; a little too cleanly kept.

"Nine."

A boy dropped down next to number four, and targeted his bow at Voids head, his red cloak had a few snags around the bottom.

Void looked at each person. The campers were all mystified at the scene. I was terrified.

The two boys on either side of Percy flipped off their hoods. I caught my breath and covered my mouth.

Frank tripped over his own foot trying to back away.

Three identical messy back haired boys stood with their backs to us.

"Ti sto diáolo!" was Thalia's raction.

Void glared at the group.

The three Percy's launched themselves at Void.

He blocked the Stygian Iron Percy. Who was trown into the Imperial Gold Percy. The Celestial Bronze Percy his behind an arrow from number 9. The arrow made contact and Celestial Bronze slashed across Voids face. 

Void screamed in pain and stumbled backwards. He glared at the group.

"I will return!" he yelled.

The three Percy's watched as Void vanished into a cloud of dust.

They sheathed their swords and turned around in unison.

They all froze as they faced us.

I looked at each one but couldn't see a difference.

"Um," all three Percy's said.