Prologue: Flesh becomes Metal

This my life now, is it? All that effort and for what? A knuckle sandwich with a knife piercing my skin. People, like many things, tend to forget their morality and acted like wild animals. Well, 2 can change into animals. They say that STRQ is the greatest Hunter and Huntress team ever; but it was all lies. Even the best tend to fall by the weight of their own failures. They say I'm the failure, the problem, the outcast. But they're wrong; I'm something more than just human.

The Father, refered to as Taiyang, often gets me the beat downs. The little brats that will earn their father's trust if they beat me, they seem to enjoy it. The mother, Summer, is the hot coals I have to endure. The birds, Raven and Qrow, never chirp good tunes. One is a thief, while the latter is a drunk. I, well, I'm just the slave in a system of inequality.

After a Grimm attack, my body become something... less human or humanoid. I remembered the first time I saw metal on my hands. I tried to take it out, but it was permanent. Everyday I tried to keep this at bay, off tabs on others; trying to keep them... Safe. But it wasn't enough and soon the "Family" knew about my secret. I don't mind them locking me in with little to no food as I don't feel hungry anymore. Rather than that, my body creeks with the sockets became joints, Nerves become wires, skin became sheets, blood become oil, muscle become motors and flesh turn into metal.

The Father called me and I stumbled downstairs. When I reached down, they looked at me with horror and regret in their eyes, but not mine.

 When I reached down, they looked at me with horror and regret in their eyes, but not mine

Me: Why the long... Face? Is it me... or it is you?

Summer tried to help me up, but her human body can't carry the weight of my metal body. Soon the others joined in, strap me into a chair and began talking to me. It wasn't my birthday nor do I even have one.

Summer: (Y/n) we got you something.

Ruby: Yeah, this time you will not be disappointed.

Yang: I hope this will make you feel better about us, (y/n).

Me: You must... understand, all my insides have turn... into circuits. I highly doubt... there will be... anything for me... to "eat".

They open the box to show me cookies. I scan the content in the box, nothing out of the ordinary. With what's left off my human jaw, I take a bite of it. Then the Mother handed me a picture; A picture of me from when I was once human: (Use your imagination). I would cry, but why would i. I can't cry for anything nor I can cry at all. My (F/C) glow starts to fade as my (E/C) starts to pop up from where the eye sockets were. Summer put the Rose family logo on my metal back plate. I can't feel it, but I was grateful

At that moment, I felt that I was a happy kid again. Only to find out that they tried to poison me. I didn't care. My flesh turn back into the metal and I was angry. I flipped the table as my glow become crimson red. I attack them, they attack me. I can't feel anything, even pain. With one punch, I smash the TV, then backed handed the Raven at the Qrow. I saw the Sisters running in fear. I decided to chase them up. The chase soon ends with them being cornered in the room that I was force to sleep in. No lights, only darkness.

They unload whatever they have on to me. I simply spat the bullets out. I turn my hand into a saw as I was close to cut them into pieces. Then Summer smashed my head with a sink. I turned around and slash Summer with the saw, making a visible scar. I then chased her down the house and out to the woods. She is... Afraid of me.

She was backed up by a tree, in terror, as I walked up to her with my menacingly crimson eyes, I spoke:

Me: You're a coward, Summer Rose. You are a coward of your own failures. You knew you couldn't get the team back in one piece. You fail them, you failed me. Your torture... will be... My greatest feat and I will make sure you will be broken into submission, like you once did to me.

I was then about to shock her, but her words can't be denied:

Summer: you need to remember who you are! You are (y/n) Rose! My one and only son! It was Ironwood's fault! When he came and saw you, he wanted us to poison you. I don't want that to happen.

I replied:

Me: Oh don't worry Summer, soon you all will be in the forgotten page of history, just like your ancestors. While I will be remembered, one way or another.

Just then, an Atlas bullhead rains fire upon me. I ran towards the forest, ironically, being forgotten by my own blood, if I have any. I can't run forever. My Aura, surprisingly is still with me, despite me being a machine.

I collapse in a dormant state till my energy is restored. It is only a matter of time till someone found me, whether be Atlas or Them. Then an angle from the heavens found me and took me as her own.

Salem's POV

I detected an Aura, but this is strange. A machine with an Aura. I walked through the woods and stumble upon the mysterious machine.

It seem to be at the size of a child, but as a machine? I take a closer look and see some flesh, blood, snapped tendons and glowing (F/c) colored eyes

It seem to be at the size of a child, but as a machine? I take a closer look and see some flesh, blood, snapped tendons and glowing (F/c) colored eyes. He looked at me. I was shocked at first put I then see... Tears? He put his hand infront of him. He yelled out "Leave... Me... Alone. I don't want to live that life anymore!" I can see that he is fading and without any power, he would vanish. I held the tiny Android onto my arms. Surprisingly, he is still warm despite his robotic nature. He put his arms around me. I smiled and asked:

Me: Do you want to stay with me?

He replied:

???: Y-yes mother.

I then create a portal and bring him in.

After reaching inside, one of my associates asked me what did I bring:

Associate: My Queen, Where have you been?

Me: I was tracking an Aura signature and founded him.

He looked at the boy and he stumbled back. He told me about his condition:

Associate: My Queen, that boy has been affected.

Me: By what?

Associate: Some time ago, Atlas created a serum filled with nanobots. Their first subject was a Grimm. It did well but the negative emotions causes the Grimm to be robotic in nature. No one knows what happened to it. However, there are true stories of people becoming a machine. But it's what they were that makes up their shape.

Me: (scoffs) Humans, Always trying to find ways to be God. This poor soul, only wanted a family. Get the electric dust, now.

He run off to get the dust as I set the boy on the med bed. He came back with the dust and I began channeling the dust's energy into the boys reactor. He wakes up and asked "Where am I?". I smiled and hugged him. I swear that he will be the best of the best and I'll make sure that he'll never go through that old hell of his. He asked for a name. I answered..... Ultron.

This is Ultron's story. From a victim of human torture to the cold-hearted killing machine. Leave some story suggestions in the comments section