𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒| 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Bryan

Bryan.williams

Y/n

I woke up in bed alone and in the dark, that's weird. Where's Bryan? I stretch out my arms and look at the time, it's 4 am. Why am I up at 4 am and where in the world is Bryan.

I get up and shiver from the cold air hitting my skin. I only had one of Bryan's shirts on with short spandex shorts.

My bare feet made a padding noise as I walked on the cold floor and wondered the house looking for Bryan. I heard yelling between people and as I got closer it sounded like Bryan and Tristan arguing about something.

"Well what are we supposed to do then?!" Tristan yells towards Bryan. I hide behind a wall and listen to them.

"We can't stay here for a while, at least not until we get this taken care of" Bryan says a little calmer than Tristan but still in a stern tone.

"Well where do we go then?! I say we just wait until they come here and then we'll deal with them"

"And risk everyone getting hurt?! What about Y/n?! I can't let her get hurt, or Chris or risk any of you guys!" I can hear Bryan getting frustrated by the second.

"Then what do we do?"

"We all go to a safe house, I know where one is where we can stay" Bryan says.

I decided I should stop east dropping and come from behind the wall, making it look like I wasn't just standing there.

"Bryan?" I ask coming into the light, tiredness laced in my voice as I rub my eyes.

"Baby, go back to bed I'll be there in a second" he comes over to me and puts his hand on my lower back, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

Suddenly there's a banging noise on the door and Bryan and Tristan look at each other in horror. Chris, Dayne, Tyler, and Darius all come into view. The banging continues until the door is broke down.

Anxiety fills me as I look between the all the guys, they all have the same look on their face. A look that says they all know something that no one else does and panic is written on their faces.

"Chris, take Y/n through the back door and get in the car" Bryan says quickly to Chris and Chris nods at him. "Darius you go too"

"Wait- Bryan-"

"It's okay baby, I'll see in a little bit" Bryan says trying to stay calm. "Don't let anything happen to her" he says sternly to the two boys. "Now go! Go!"

"Bryan-" I'm cut of by Chris pulling me by the waist and leading me out quickly but then he picks me up and caries me instead. He grabs Bryan's keys on the way to the car.

"Chris, what going on?" I ask in confusion as we make it down to Bryan's car.

"I'll tell you when we get in the car"