Sincerely Spider-Man

Hi I'm Spider-Man I know I know you already knew that but this is not your average Spider-Man story but before I can get to the good stuff let me tell you how it got to where I am now,  originally I was your everyday high school student I went to school and hug out with my best friend Ned even tho he seems to be more likeable than me I'm glad he is still my friend and I wouldn't change that for the world then there was the day I got bite by a spider and it gave me super powers but even when  had these powers I couldnt stop my uncle Ben from being killed I have to live with the fact but like he said with great power comes great responsibility and now I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman on shit sorry I gotta end this monologue there's a robbery at delmar's  I gotta help I love that place.

As I jump down I try to move silently so they don't hear me but I didn't calculate the sound the door makes when I walked in the first guy jumped and shot his gun at me I narrowly escaped the bullet but it scratched my shoulder I webbed the gun out of his hand and knocked him out then I proceeded to go to the front I see the bad guy beating up Delmar.

Spider-Man: hey you know it's not nice to attack your elders

The thug that was attacking Delmar jumped and faced me he jumped at me and I moved out the way he stumbled at bit I then proceeded to shoot him with webs til he was stuck in a cocoon as I was checking on Mr.Delmar the guy I knocked out came to I didnt notice until I felt myself get weak I quickly knocked the guy out and webbed him up and I would proceed to leave the scene as the police pull up but my body seemed really heavy I stopped at a near by fire escape I noticed that I had a knife in my side as I pulled it out I almost scream in pain I took my mask off to breathe a bit but I was to weak and passed out right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???
Hello what's up

???
Hey sis I was just calling you to let you know me and dad won't be back til tomorrow we hit a snag with my living situation at the dorm so where gonna stay another day to get it settled

???
What ever Tyler I'll see you when I guys come back

Tyler
Just saying Maria don't bite my head off

As he was still talking I heard a sound coming from upstairs I wanna go check it out but I don't wanna freak my brother out.

Maria
I gotta go Tyler talk to you later

As I hang up the phone I quickly run up to my room with a baseball bat that usually sits by the front door when I made it to my room I noticed nothing in my room that's when I noticed the guy in a red and blue suit on my fire escape sleeping thru my window in shock I screamed loud but then i noticed how he didn't jump from me screaming my window is very thin my neighbors complain all the time about my singing even when my Windows close so I walked up to my window and opened it that's when I saw that he was bleeding out so I brought him inside I know it's weird for a girl to be bringing a guy in a weird onesie in her house but he looks my age and he needs help so imma help me but if he tried something funny imma knock him in the head with my bat.

1 hour later

Spider-Man: does anybody know the tags to the truck that hit me

I started to gather my thoughts when I noticed I was in a house I didn't remember I looked around and didn't see anybody as I noticed my mask on the desk I went to go grab it but then I heard footsteps coming close to me I hid in the wall
And kept quiet so I can see who was coming I noticed a really beautiful girl with her black hair and gorgeous brown eyes I think she noticed I wasn't wear I was suppose to be she looked around until she noticed me on the ceiling.

Maria: so you can climb walls

Spider-Man: so your not afraid of me?

Maria: no I'm not honestly my brother is more scary then you are

Spider-Man: well that sucks but not really

I grab my mask and out of back on and jump out the window and on to the fire escape.

Maria: you should probably rest that Stan wound was vicious

Spider-Man: I would but I got other things to deal with don't worry I'll see you around

I watch as he swings off and eventually disappeared into the city which was a nice view with the sun setting so I sit and look out my window and just enjoy the view the boy who was bleeding on her fire escape he was kinda cute which was kinda weird for her to be saying but she didn't care it was true but she still believed she would see the boy again so she just decided to go to sleep and rest since tomorrow is her first day at a new school midtown high

Maria: hopefully they really cool

A\N: now I know this was different then what was originally set up but I wanted to re do this story and make it better and hopefully I can I tried to make sure the story was wildly different from my other Spider-Man story and trust me you will see some awesome things in this story hope you enjoy this new version as you did most of the original.