But soon enough, those sounds came to a halt as well. The horses let out loud snorts as the door to the carriage swung open.

The man stood up and gestured for me to step out "Hold still" A lady wearing maid attire stood there, she reached forward, grabbing my chain while I stared at the house in front of me.

As soon as those chains fell off, I rubbed my wrists, basking in the feeling of being free of those wretched chains. Now I was ready to run, I remember seeing trees. Lots of them.

I'm betting I could lose these two people if I just— I turned, seeing the multiple guards, surrounding the carriage and staring at me. There was no openings. No way out.

"Hurry." The black haired female called to me. She held the door open, I let out a huff as I walked in, my eyes scanning the large inside of the house.

Once the door had shut, she grabbed a candle sitting on a nearby table and started walking.

My eyes flickered over the high walls of the 'house', every now and then we would head up a set of stairs or turn a corner and after we had been walking for quite some time she came to a sudden stop, setting the candle down.

A large wooden door stood in front of us.

She reached forward, pulling it open, a loud audible creak came from the object as she took a step back "I wish you the best of fortune." Her eyes softened as she gestured for me to step forward.

"Wait what's your-" I tried to stop her but by the time half of my sentence was out she had closed the door behind me.

I hesitantly turned, my (e/c) eyes scanning the new room I was in. I sighed 'Okay.. look for a way out...' My eyes flickered towards the windows.

'I could try jumping...' I didn't know how much time I had as I jogged to the windows and looked down at the grass below before huffing 'It's too high, I would surely break a leg..'

I walked to the door, pulling on it lightly 'Locked...'

Gritting my teeth, I let go of the knob and scanned over the room again for anything I can use to defend myself with.

I spotted the desk like table sitting in the corner, at that moment I also heard footsteps approaching the door.

My breathing quickened as I ran to the desk, searching for something, anything to protect myself with.

"The Duke is a Vampire, he feeds off blood so if you wish to please him. Try offering your Ender blood." I scoffed at the memory 'Please him, my ass' I grumbled as I opened another drawer.

A pen.

I grabbed it, looking at the door one more time before I ran to the nearest wall and pressed my back up against it, hiding the pen in my sleeve as I slid to a sitting position.

Just as I hid it, the door creaked open, a man walking in. He stood tall, his whole demeanor intimidating as he walked into the room.

He had mismatch eyes, along with different colored hair, one side red while the other was white.

It took a few minutes before his words registered in my mind "Why are you sitting on the floor?" He questioned monotonously.

I opened and closed my mouth a few times, no words coming out as I gulped. His mismatch eyes scanned over me, taking every detail of my being as he stood.

He took a few steps forward, closing the door behind him before he plopped down on a chair.

"Do you speak?" He asked.