Chapter Twelve

—First Person POV.—

"I smell like grass now." I grumbled to myself, bringing my arm away from my face.

Glancing around at the hundreds of flowers in my room, I sighed "Thank goodness I took out a few vases last night."

"I would've died in my sleep if I had left them in here-" The sound of glass shattering had caught my attention and caused me to jolt "What the??" I bolted out of my room, slamming my door open while looking around for the source of the noise.

"Hey!!" A familiar voice exclaimed angrily "Are you bragging that you got a lot of presents?!! Why did you leave this here?!?!" Ignoring her for a little bit, my eyes caught on to the smashed vase on the floor.

The pink flowers scattered as well, mixing in with the shards of the once beautiful vase.

'It was up against the wall, how did it break??'

"Get rid of it now!!!" Inoca's annoying voice brought me back out of my zoned out state "I almost got hurt because of you!!" I deadpanned, internally rolling my eyes towards her yapping 'Liar, you broke it on purpose.'

"I'm sorry your majesty I'll clean it up right away." I mocked, watching as she walked up to me, shoving her shoulder into mine before walking away.

'Petty much..' I grumbled, crouching down to clean up the small mess 'I'm so tired....'

—Time Skip.—

Walking into Todoroki's room I placed the tray down, taking the bowl and water pitcher off and setting it onto the table.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Lord Todoroki." I greeted "Did you sleep well?" He sat near his bed on a chair, staring at something outside the window. When I came in, he turned to watch me pour some water into the bowl.

"Is something wrong?"

The question made me pause for a second before continuing my task with a smile "No, of course not."

He walked over, placing his hands inside the water while I chuckled "I was shocked to see my room filled with flowers. It's nice and made me happy but, I could barely breathe last night."

He splashed his face with the water, looking up to meet my gaze with his own.

"Sorry. So, what happened?" He repeated the question before, causing me to silently want to kick him.

"I broke a vase by mistake, so I had to clean it up. That's why I was late." I excused 'I'm not covering for Inoca because I like her. I'm just... Too tired to deal with her petty yelling..'

Todoroki looked up, staring at me as if he didn't believe a word I had just said "Did you break it?"

"Yes..." He rolled his eyes "Who are you covering for?" He questioned but didn't let me answer as he splashed his face again "I'll let it slide this one time."

"But you will regret this."

—Time Skip.—

"Bring me the blue teapot."

"This is a retaliation, I'm sure of it." I mumbled to myself, closing the empty box in my hands.

"Still, he should at least tell me where it is!!!" I yelled, angrily kicking the box away. Currently, I stood in one of the storage rooms, surrounded by boxes that I had to search through.

"He said I'll know it when I see it." I grudgingly grabbed another box with my gloved hands and opened it "Oh." I deadpanned towards the bluish grey teapot in the box.