Part 1

It was the beginning of a beautiful summer morning. Jim Dear had just cracked opened a window allowing a light breeze to fill the room. The sound of chirping birds outside could be heard throughout the house, it was just loud enough to awaken Angel.

She let out a yawn as she begun to slowly roll over, opening her eyes to face the other still sleeping dogs. She quickly noticed Scamp was missing from his bed, she slightly tilted her head as a look of confusion appeared on her face. She quietly mumbles to herself,

"Where could he be? He's never up this early-"

She loses her train of thought as someone pounces on top of her, she lets out a small giggle as a familiar face looks down at her,

"SCAMP!" she exclaims "You scared me!"

"Hahah! Sorry Angel, I didn't mean to, I only meant to surprise you!" he says giggling.

"Well you did tenderfoot.. but what's more surprising is why you're up so early, the sun has barely even risen!" she says while playfully pushing him off of her.

"Well, to set up your surprise of course!" Scamp says grinning ear to ear, "C'mon, i'll show ya!"

Scamp begins to run off, taking a quick glance behind him to see if she was following when BAM he runs straight into junior who bursts into laughter,

"Scampy! Scampy! gud murning Scampy!" he says  joyfully.

Scamp gets up with a look of embarrassment,
"...w-whoops" he says giggling.

Angel replies sarcastically "Slick moves tenderfoot.." As she begins to get up with a slight smile across her face.

She starts making her way towards Scamp, who at this point has already gone back into a full sprint. She takes off after him catching up with him in the kitchen,

"So what's up with this "surprise" you mentioned?" she says curiously.

Scamp let's out a chuckle and in a cheerful tone says "You'll see! I spent all morning getting everything ready! But first, let's get something to eat, i'm starving!" Angel nods in agreement as they playfully race to their bowls. They begin scarfing down their meals as Tramp enter the room,

"Morning pups, what's got you two up so earlier?"

Scamp quickly turns around with a mouthful of food and mutters out, "Mornin' pop! Remember what'd I told ya? I've got a surprise for Angel today!"

"Ohhh that's right son!" Tramp replies as he began to stretch out into a downward dog position, he then whispers to Scamp, "I hope everything ends up going to plan" he says with a wink. He lets out a quick yawn as he starts to make his way towards the water bowl.

"Me too pop" replied Scamp with an exciting and yet a somewhat nervous look.

Angel ears perk up as she couldn't help but hear what Tramp had whispered to his son. This really sparked her curiosity, "Goes to plan??? What does he mean by that? Does everybody know about this surprise but me?" she thought to herself, the agitation was killing her, she just had to find out what Scamp was planning!

The pups both finished their breakfast and took off racing towards the doggy door,

"You two kids have fun! Don't get yourselves into too much trouble, ...especially you whirlwind..." Tramp says in a happy but stern tone.

Scamp turns back with a cheerful smile, "Can't make any promises pop! I'm a wilddd dog!" he says jumping through the door,

Angel rolls her eyes and yips back in a reassuring tone, I'll  make sure to keep him out of any trouble!" she then hops through the still swinging doggy door and began chasing after Scamp.
____________________________________

This is my first attempt at writing something of this sort so i'm sorry if it isn't the best.  And remember this is only part 1 so I plan on continuing this if anyone actually enjoys it just lmk :)