How He Did It

so just in case some things don't add up with Remus, here's an explanation:

~~~~

During the first attack, Remus was at the grand opening but he slipped out of the crowd and into the hallway asap. He had his dark clothing hidden in a blind spot for any security cameras. He quickly pulled the clothes over his own and grabbed a box he'd hidden somewhere else. He put in Emile's combination (that he had gotten by hacking into the school's database)and hid the box behind the gift bag Emile had prepared for Patton. He'd gotten the box from his parents' storage closet, the wrapping paper had been stolen from Janus's apartment, and the paint was taken from the school's storage room. He closed the locker, ran to where he hid his camera (likely somewhere in the library) and hid in a closet near Emile's locker. He set up the camera and hit record as Emile was opening his locker. He readjusted the camera then the box went off.

He was slightly shocked by how powerful the box was so he turned the camera off, hid it, changed out of his clothes again, and ran with the crowd of people coming from the cafeteria to see what had happened. As the ambulance pulled Emile in the stretcher, Remus asked multiple questions, just to make sure he hadn't killed his friend. He learned Emile was fine, he just passed out from the shock. So Remus decided to try it again.

The next time, he was working on his film study project. But, in between, he switched out the memory cards to pull another prank. Most students were in class but some were still roaming around campus. He had hidden his clothes in a different closet this time, closer to this next victim. He snuck in during transition and was now waiting for Joan to arrive. They finally came, and opened their locker. Remus hit record and opened the door a little wider so he could get a clearer shot. They opened the box and it exploded.

Every other time went just like this until Remus found out that the dean was going to hire an investigator to find who was responsible. Remus knew he had to get rid of himself as a suspect. He could easily pull the prank on himself but then who would stop the camera recording? Who would cut the footage so it wouldn't be obvious that Remus was recording himself? It would never work. The only other way was to bring Roman into this somehow. He'd never agree to joining the prank so he had to be a victim himself. Remus set the trap and soon Roman was being pulled into the ambulance.

While getting the keys to the computer lab to finish his film project, Remus noticed the contact information for Detective Sanders on a sticky note. He grabbed a new sticky note and copied down the information. He headed to the lab and created a new account that was named 42069frickyoudood. He loaded the videos onto the computer and sent them to the detective. He deleted the account information and the video files from the computer and began his work on his project.

After a while, Remus wanted to mess with the detective some more so he sent a note to the detective right before setting up his next attack. Once the box had been set off and Remus was done, he quickly left the scene but watched from a distance as Detective Sanders came upon the scene. He groaned and called the station while Remus snickered and ran off.

Remus wanted to plan another prank and was deep in thought until Patton relayed the news. Remus felt lost, he didn't know what to do, he didn't feel like he usually did. He just wanted to curl into his bed and not do anything forever. He needed to stop.

~~~~

so yeah :)) basically that's what happened, remus didn't notice the student that took a picture so i didn't put it in. hope you enjoyed, love you all,stay safe, buh bye!