"I suggested sending you down to record songs in the first place," Jordan piped up..

"Well let's go guise, and you're making a demo for the concert we're going to on Saturday... so you can blow Ron away with your voice. And there might be record scouts there, too." Travie told me. "You think waay ahead of plan, mister. You just found out about Ron." I said, walking downstairs with my screamo-instrumental cd stack. "T, you know how to work the equipment, I'll do Knives and Pens first, by BVB. Then, Situations by ETF, and maybe 10 miles wide. Atfer that, I'll do Chelsea Smile and Don't Go by BMTH. I hope you're taking notes and not just staring at the paper like you usually do." I said all in my one super-long breath. Travie looked up. "I was listening, but not taking notes... by the way, do you want me to scream for Don't Go, and we can do a duet?" He asked me. "That would be awesome! Thanks Trav! Now let's get started with some ETF." I said, smiling at the thought of even singing the lines that Ronnie Radke has sang time and time again. I put on the nifty sound-blocking headphones and stepped up to the mic right as the vocals were supposed to come in. "The situations areirrelevant now. he loves the way that I tease, I love the way that you breathe, I touched his ooh, you touched my ahh it was the craziest thing!" I continued singing, hitting the notes perfectly, if I do say so myself... i took a break in my recording to get on skype and send Ron a message, only to find I had an offline one. "R: by the way, everyone in my band calls me Ronnie... Just a warning, don't forget to meet me backstage tomorrow."  it read. I looked at the time, realizing that it was, indeed 2:00 am, and technically Friday. I sent him a message though... "Hey, I'm so sorry whatever my friends said to you earlier. So what are you up to?" It took him about 15 minutes to respond, and I was in the middle of 10 miles wide when Travie's voice came in my ear. "Ron messaged you back, but just finish this song Halez," I nodded, showing that I heard him, and kept singing. Eventually, I finished the song and walked to the computer where I logged onto skype. R: "I'm packin for tour, we leave in a hour... you?" I responded: "Lol. Way to pack last minute, and I'm recording a demo to play for you when I meet you.. There's some killer EscapeTheFate covers on there. :P" R: "ETF, huh? I didn't know you liked them, what songs did you cover?" I laughed a little bit, "Don't stereotype me, and I covered Situations and 10 miles wide." R: "Well I can't wait to hear it, but I'm sure they aren't as great as me. I can do a killer situations"

_____RON'S POV___________

I smiled at the thought of Haley covering our songs. I can't wait to see her face when she realizes who I am. I decided to let her finish her demo, and as I was typing, I heard everyone yelling at me to get on the bus. I logged off of skype, reassuring Haley that I'd see her tomorrow, even though it was late, and i mean late Thursday night. By this point it was so late, that I was starting to consider it as way too early for a Friday day. The sun was peaking through the bus window, and I realized that, since we were already visiting our manager in Las Vegas, we would be to California in about three  hours of driving. I'm deffinitely stoked to finally meet Haley, she's been through me when I had whiplash from headbanging in Germany, dealt with the band in their horny points, and has been awesome suport for me overall. Her friend that messaged me earlier I guess, was hinting that he wanted me to help him arrange for Haley to meet Ronnie Radke, her idol. Well... she will tomorrow.. She just doesn't know it yet. Escape The Fate is starting on another one of their great tours.  I'm pretty sure she'll be excited to meet Andy Sixx from BVB, too. 

_____TRAViEE POV______

I sat at the high tech computer, watching as Haley's voice hit the notes perfectly, and I was slightly mesmerized by the pulsing of pitches on the screen. I heard tapping on the glass, and saw Halez motioning me into the booth. I asked Jordan to hit the start & stop recording buttons, and he did. We started to cover Don't Go by Bring Me The Horizon, and it sounded pretty good to me. I left the booth as the music for Chelsea Smile started. Wow, Jordan's really been paying attention. I heard Haley start to scream, sounding so much like Oli Sykes it was unbelievable, then again.. I taught her how to scream, so I can pat myself on the back. Jordan's eyes went wide, and he whipped out Pete's camera, only to start recording Haley again. They're such a cute couple, even though they've only just had their 'month-a-versary' Damm, I'm thinkin' everything about them is cute.. . I really need a girlfriend... We all went to bed at about 4 am, and woke up at 11 the next day. "Guys! Help me pick out a outfit to wear to the concert!" Haley yelled at us. Me and Jordan moaned, as Pete started banging on the wall. "Haley Renee you better stop that, or im'ma come in there and fuckin' kill you later," We heard Pete say through the thin walls. We all laughed, as Jordan groaned and walked to her closet. "I know this matter is important, in fact it's so important, that I don't even feel the need to put clothes on." Jordan gestured to his boxer-clad, shirtless body. I noticed Haley checking him out, while trying to hold back drool. I was holding back a laugh as they closed the closet door."Be safe childreen! And quiet, or Pete will kill you later!" I said into the closet door. I heard laughing then, "How about you wear this?"  "You sure you aren't gay? That's actually really cute," I heard Haley say, "I can prove it," Jordan said and when I pressed my ear against the door I heard Haley start moaning a little. At this, I flung open the door to see Jordan making out with Haley, pressing her up against a wall of clothes. They were making out so heavily that I walked in the closet, grabbed the abandoned outfit on the floor, and went to go set it on her bed. I walked back in, and they were still heavily making out. "Ok guys, that's enough... Hale, you believe that Jordan's not gay now, right?" I asked. Haley's face flushed,"Yeah, he's not gay now... But he might've been in a past lifetime" She stuck her tongue out at Jordan, who tried to bite it, but failed. "T, you've seen worse with me and Chandler, why'd you stop us?" She asked. "I stopped you because Jordan is actually naked right now, and if I didn't, you would've been too.