Avni: Are you mad Juhi? I will not leave you.

(Juhi smirks)

Juhi:(in mind) now the game has started. I promise Avni, this time Neil will support me.

(Avni went near the pool and Neil was completely fine. A satisfaction smile appeared on her face by seeing Neil. Suddenly everyone hears a voice)

Voice: Help! Help! Somebody please help.

Neil: Juhi.... Wait... I am coming....

(Neil took Juhi out from pool. Actually Juhi was acting that she was drowning. It was her plan)

Neil: How did you drown?

Juhi: (crying fakely) Neil, somebody pushed me purposely. I don't know swimming. I thought I will die in the pool but Neil you are the hero of my life. You saved me. Thank you so much. Neil punish that person who hurted me.

Neil: Who is that person?

Juhi: Avni ( pointing finger towards Avni)

Avni: What l?? I came just now.

Juhi: Don't lie Avni, l saw you.... You pushed me (again started crying fakely)

Neil: Avni how can you do such thing with Juhi. I know you hate her still how can you Avni?

(Hearing those words from Neil, Avni was dejected. She thought Neil will understand her but.....)

Avni: l don't know anything. Trust me Neil.

Neil: did you forgot what you said me few minutes back in the pool?

Flashback

Avni: l wish Neil, Juhi should not know swimming

Neil: Why is that so?

Avni: Then l will happily push her in the pool ( laughing) 😂🤟

Flashback ends

Avni: Neil that was a jock, how can you support this Chuhi?

Juhi: Dare you Avni! Take my name with respect

Ali: LOL, your name that too with respect 😂😂

(Hearing the noise professors too came in the spot)

Professor: What is happening over here?

Monika: sir.... Sir.... Avni tired to kill my friend Juhi

Sunheri: sir this is wrong. We all know Avni can't do such cheap thing

Riya: l am sure this is Juhi's plan

Neil: but why will Juhi harm herself?

Avni: May be this is her plan

Professor: You all came her to enjoy, l know you both have problem but solve it among yourself. Enjoy Manali guys ☺.

Neil( in mind) : My heart is saying my Avu is innocent. She can't harm anyone but my brain is saying another thing that why will Juhi harm herself. I have to bring out truth.

( Professor went only their friends were there & of course Juhi & Monika too)

Neil: Avni & Juhi go to your rooms.

Avni: l don't need your concern Mr. Khanna. Stop acting that you care for me.

(Neil was hurt by her words. Even Neil knows that he should had supported Avni)

Neil: listen Avni, l know you are angry. Once you are calm then we will talk.

Avni: l am not interested to talk with you

( Avni went)

Juhi: Neil l am interested to talk with you ( blushing 👉👈)

Neil: but l am not😂😂

( Neil too went from there)

Ali(in mind) : l know Neil will always be in Avni's side.

Precape : Drunk Juhi..... Juhi called Neil bhai 😂😂.

Target: 90 votes & 4 followers

As soon as the target gets completed, l will update the next chapter. The next chapter is almost ready. I am trying to make it funny.

Thank you!

Stay happy! ☺