"Yep, brother," Abhi muttered, not meeting Sekhar's eyes.

"Oh and this is Kirti Mishra, your new housemate," Sekhar introduced and Kirti awkwardly waved a hello at a wounded Abhimanyu.

"Enjoy your time while you're here," Sekhar spoke in a brotherly tone to Kirti, "Ring me up if any emergency comes up, okay?"

Kirti nodded at Sekhar. Abhimanyu kept looking back and forth at the duo until Sekhar waved a quick good bye and left, leaving Kirti and Abhi standing awkwardly at the hall.

"You really should..." Kirti said and gestured at his nose which was bleeding more profusely now.

"Yeah," Abhimanyu replied and turning on his heel marched into the house with Kirti following up silently.

"Hey, did the girls arrive-" Paras stopped short on his question when he took notice of Abhi's bleeding nose from the doorway of the dining area.

"What happened to that face of yours?" Paras asked straight away as Abhimanyu headed for the sink in the common bathroom to aid his poor nose.

"And who are you?" Paras announced his next question when he took notice of Kirti who stood awkwardly in the living room, both her hands holding onto her luggage.

"I-" Kirti had barely begun to introduce herself when Abhi answered on her behalf from the bathroom.

"She's Kirti Mishra," Abhi's muffled voice reached them, "The girl from Mumbai,"

Kirti smiled with a nod when Paras looked at her. She knew about the fake story she was to present to these students as directed by Sekhar. She couldn't tell them what all was happening in her life and that included hiding her hometown as well. There can be other Kirti Mishras in this world as well and she was pretending to be one from Mumbai. If she disclosed her true identity, it won't be long before Ifaaz showed up looking for her.

"Nice meeting you," Paras said as he extended a hand to shake in courtesy.

Grinning sheepishly, Paras retracted his hand when he realized that both her hands were busy holding onto the luggage.

"Show her the room first, dude," Abhimanyu spoke as he walked out of the washroom, wiping his face with a white towel.

Now that his face looked cleaner without all of that blood, Kirti realized that Sekhar was right when he called Abhi handsome. He had light brown hair which looked faintly damp at the roots with the water that he had splashed on his face and nose in the bathroom; a few dark locks drooped down, falling over his forehead. He had hazel brown eyes and a distinct jawline that suited his features. Abhi was tall enough to make Kirti judge her own height and had broad shoulders which made him look older than his seventeen years.

"I'm too busy with preparing the plates," Paras excused himself and walked back into the dining area, leaving Abhi and Kirti by themselves.

"He's just annoyed with me," Abhimanyu waved off Paras's somewhat rude exit as he led the way into the house.

Walking through a short, narrow corridor the walls revealed four doors, two on each side.

"The first room belongs to me and Paras," Abhi said and pointed at the room on the right side.

"The one opposite to it belongs to Yash," Abhimanyu spoke, pointing at the door on the left.

"That room next to my and Paras's one belongs to the girls- Shruti and Jiya," Abhi said waving a hand at the second door on the right side, "You can share the room with the girls, they've got an extra bed in there as well,"