Chapter 7: Make It Official

Y/n: "We are here"

We get off from the ship as I take Weiss' hand.

Weiss: "Hey!! Don't just go off and grab my hand like that"

Y/n: "I take what I want"

I pull her towards me as I continue on my way towards a good place.

Weiss: "You aren't embarrassed?"

Y/n: "Why would I? I'm a prince, I have my queen besides me. I see nothing wrong here"

Weiss: "Don't just casually call me a queen?!"

Y/n: "You are a princess of a important product here are you not? You might as well call yourself a queen to these mongrels"

Weiss: "Why do you address people as mongrels? Can't you just call them people or something closer to that?"

Y/n: "No"

Weiss: "Whatever. I see the place nearby"

Y/n: "Good. If you chose it, it must be good"

Weiss: "I do have a good taste in food"

We walk in and order for a desk. We are seated and see that she feels a little uncomfortable.

Y/n: "What is it? Still feel uneasy being with me?"

Weiss: "No, just noticed that there are a lot of faunus in here"

Y/n: "And?"

I look through my menu as she does too.

Weiss: "You really no nothing of the rumors regarding my father's industry do you?"

Y/n: "No. I really don't care for anything regarding your father. All I care about is you"

Weiss: "Why are you so open with these type of things?!"

She was flustered and I loved it.

Y/n: "I say what I think. I speak what I feel. Whatever it may be"

Weiss: "I got something to ask"

Y/n: "Go for it"

Weiss: "Why... why do you always say I'm yours? You've never made a move or even asked me?"

Y/n: "Because ever since I laid my eyes on you, you became mine. Whether you liked it or not, you were mine. You could go off and marry another man and you'd still be mine. I take what I like and keep it"

Weiss: "So I'm just a possession then? Just a random toy for then-"

Y/n: "Don't misunderstand me. I don't just take toys. I take treasures. To me you are a treasure far greater than anything I own in Babylon"

Weiss: "There you go again being smooth again"

I put my menu down and look at her.

Y/n: "I have a tough time expressing myself. I was raised with a way to show what these feeling are like. I was taught how to be a warrior, a prince, a future king since I was born. So this is tough on me. I want to show you that I value you high. That you aren't some mere woman I'd have for the night and throw away the following morning. I want to show you that I mean what I say"

Weiss stayed quiet as I look out the window to see a couple on a bench having the time of their life with one another. Weiss noticed it too and looked at me.

Y/n: "I want to know what that is like. I want to be able to make memories like that with you. I have this strange feeling in my chest when I think of one of those idiots taking you"