Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Luke asked from beside me.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said, managing a small smile. He nodded, then pulling out from my driveway and drove us to school.

We pulled up, Luke jumped out the car shutting the door behind him. I got out  from the passenger side grabbing my bag, shutting the door beside me. I looked around to see pretty everyone much the same; laughing, talking, pretty much in their own world. All of a sudden i was snapped back to reality when a car pull up next to me.

"Gabby, you alright?" Luke asked coming over to me.

I nodded. "Yeah," I say looking up to his ocean orbs. 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure. Come on lets go."

I continued to walk towards the school with Luke beside me. When we reached inside, Luke stopped us short in the hall. "Calum, Michael, and Ashton are on their way here now. Theres this test i have to make up for Mr. Hernandez and he wants me in there now."

"Okay, go ahead. I'll be alright." I said, feeling a bit nervous.

"I can walk you to your locker if you want me to-"

"Luke, don't worry, now go." I told him.

He nodded, then pulling me in a hug so i was burying my face in his chest while his chin rested on my head. "I love you." I heard him say.

"I love you too." I mumbled in his chest. Then i was the first to pull away, giving him a warm smile. "Now go, Hemmings."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Later babe." And he was off down the crowded hallway until I no longer could see him.

I mentally sighed, heading to my locker, trying not to bump into anyone. I didn't make eye contact with anyone brushing past me as i kept walking to my destination. My feet came to a halt when i reached my locker. I reached my hand out, turning my lock and doing the combination just right.

I then grabbed whatever i needed for my first period, my notebook and textbook. Out of the corner of my eye, i see someone opening their locker few lockers down. I flicked my eyes over to see who it is --- Michael. He caught my gaze and managed a small smile. And i returned the gesture.

Then i looked past his shoulder to see a familiar person coming down the hall. My eyes widen as my brain took him in. Zayn. My former best friend and the guy who took away my innocence at the party. And the father of my unborn child.

I sighed, quickly looking away as his friends soon came up and they were getting close. He doesn't remember what happened that night. I lost my virginity to this guy and he doesn't remember a thing. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard a voice. "Gabriel, something wrong?"

I looked over to see Michael giving me a concerned look. I looked at him then at Zayn, then back at Michael again. Then Ashton joined his side and they both were giving me a concerned look. "Y-yeah. Um, I have to get to class." I moved around them heading straight to first period and just as i was about to step inside the class my stomach started to churn.

I mentally groan, making my way to the girls' bathroom quickly, good thing no one is in here. I pushed open one of the stalls, kneeling down, and started puking into the toilet. My thoughts kept going on about how horrible this tastes.

I groaned when i finished, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, reaching up to flush the toilet. I got up off the floor and exiting the bathroom stall. I stopped short when i saw the girl from the party, Liam's girlfriend, Danielle standing there with a worried look. "Are you alright? I, uh, heard you in there."