Chapter Forty Four

~Gabriel Pov ~ *3 months later*

Its been three months since I've haven't been harmed by Zayn and his friends, which I find a bit weird. But I still get hate from everyone else, but other than that Luke and the rest of our friends have been looking out for me. When Calum and Ashton finally found out about the pregnancy, they've been keeping a close eye on me. And I appreciate them so much.

I've been getting a little better. I kept my grades up, but my mother did informed me when I reach sixteen week mark, I might have to get home schooled. I find it unnecessary but she told me it was for the best. She hate for anything to go wrong with me and the baby, I could understand that.

I had missed school today because I had a scheduled appointment to see Dr. Sampson. And in a way, I was growing excited, to make sure everything's fine.

My baby's mere nine weeks long and I was beginning to feel the wright building from where the little one is rested in me. And it brings nothing but a smile on my face each passing day, knowing its alive and well. Despite what happened, I'm going to love and protect this child no matter what.

"Gabby!" I hear Angie yell from the bottom of the stairs.

I let out a low groan, pulling my oatmeal camisole tank over my head, crossing my room, poking my head outside the door. "What?"

"Babe, we have to go or we're going to be late for your appointment." She yelled back. Ever since she found out I'm keeping the baby, she's been nothing but excited to become an aunt for the first time.

"Okay, I'm coming down now." I called, going back into my room. I picked up my phone from the bed, sending a quick text to my boyfriend, Michael, who missed school today to make this doctor visit with me after I told him he didn't have to.

Yes, Mikey and I are together. Its going on two months and he's been simply amazing. Luke had a hard time accepting the fact that we're together, I don't know why but he just went along with it. I also sent him a reply while he's in school that i'll keep him posted on what's going on after the doctor visit.

I grabbed pulling it over my head, hiding my . It was quite chilly out, the weather's been changing frequently for the past few days.

After putting my hair in a messy bun, i grabbed my bag and phone, and rushed down stairs after realizing what time it is. As soon I reached the bottom of the stairs, there was knocking coming from inside the foyer. "I got it," Angie said, jogging to the door.

I followed her, slipping on my ugg boots and I was ready to go. "Hello, Michael. We're just about to head out."

I looked up to see Michael smiling cutely, coming towards me and pulling me in a hug, then placed a sweet kiss to my lips. His hair used to be all spiky and wild; and in all different directions. But now he had laid flat and hidden under a snapback. "You're all set?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Lets go you lovebirds." Angie said, shrugging on her coat, we're taking her car, so she grabbed her keys and exited out the door. Michael took my hand, intertwining out fingers, closing the front behind us, heading over to the car. I got into the passenger side and strapped in while he got into the backseat. Then we headed off to the doctor's office.

~
We arrived about fifteen minutes later all due to the traffic, gotten signed in and waited until my name being called to see Dr. Sampson.

Michael intertwines his fingers with mine, meeting my eyes. I smiled at him, looking down at my belly, thinking about being all big later on through in the pregnancy. "Nervous?" I heard him spoke.

"A little," I chuckled, looking up at him. Gosh, he's just so beautiful. I'm lucky to call him mine.

"You both will be just fine," He gestured to my belly hidden under his hoodie.

Angie soon came back with steaming tea. "They should calling be you back, right about now." She said as sat beside me.

"I agree," Michael said, turning his head the other way letting out a cough into his arm while i rubbed his back soothingly. He had gotten sick for the past two weeks and now getting over it.

"You want me to get you tea?" Angie looked over at him.

He shook his head, waving her off. "No don't worry about it, I'm fine." He cleared his throat.

I whip my head around when I heard my name being called. "You can come on back with me to room 2." A nurse said with a smile with a clipboard in hand, gesturing for me to follow her.

I stood up with Angie and Michael following me. We followed the nurse to one of the rooms, where she got my height, weight, and blood pressure. She then told us Dr. Sampson will be with us shortly before she leaves.

"Well until he gets here, I'm going to go throw this away. I'll be right back." Angie said getting and leaving out the door, shutting it behind her leaving Michael and I alone.

Michael surprises me by cupping my chin gently in his hand, looking straight into my eyes. "Have I not told you, how beautiful you are?"

I chuckled softly. "I think you told me that, zillion times." I leaned over and pecked his lips before getting up, grabbing both of his hands so that he's standing up from his seat.

He let go of my hands, picking me up and setting me carefully on the exam table, so that my legs are either side of him as he rub my thighs before reaching up and caressing my cheeks with the pad of his thumbs. "I want to kiss you. But i'm afraid someone's going to catch us." He chuckled, his eyes looking in between my eyes and lips.

"Just kiss me you fool." I giggled, as he pulled me in for a kiss not realizing my cousin just so happened to walk in.

"Oh come on you two, seriously?' Angie say in a disgusted tone, shutting the door behind her. "Anyone could have walked in and seen you."

Michael pulled away and laughed softly. Soon Dr. Sampson walked and smiled at the three of us. "Well, hello there. Gabriel, how are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty good." I replied.

"Well that's good to hear. Good to hear." He said setting up the ultrasound machine. "Okay, so lets get started."

I laid back on the table, pulling up the hoodie revealing my small bump. Michael grabbed my hand and giving it a comfort squeeze.

I feel the cold gel rubbed on my stomach and all eyes were on the ultrasound screen. I watched as Dr. Sampson moved the wand around the surface of my stomach and stopped where the little creature is nested. A smile appeared on my face as watched the screen.

"As far as I can see, you baby is in good condition." He pointed to the screen. "Its beginning to develop little fingers and toes. Your baby's facial features are continuing to develop. The neural tube, which is the brain, spinal cord, and other neural tissue of the central nervous system is well formed."

"Oh my god, look at my growing niece or nephew," Angie says in awe, making everyone laugh in the room.

After cleaning the gel off my stomach, Dr. Sampson handed me a picture of my baby "You're doing really good and your baby's doing just fine. Stay healthy and see you next time."

We thanked him and walked out of the doctor's office after getting new appointment scheduled. When we reached outside, Michael gently presses me against Angie's car and places a sweet kiss to my lips, which I greatly returned. "No away from my car." We heard Angie scolded, causing us to laugh and break away.

We got into the car, Michael in the backseat thumbs working away at his phone. "I'm hungryy," He moaned.

Angie and I chuckled. "Yeah so am I. We should stop somewhere and eat." She said starting the car up, drove out the lot.

~
We stopped at Heaven's Door cafe and ordered ourselves the special burgers along side some fries, while Angie and I gotten milkshakes and Michael got a Coca Cola.

Anna who owned the cafe, chatted with us for a while and she also know about the pregnancy. When she found out about the rape from my mother she was completely devastated, I was like a daughter to her. She told me it wasn't my fault and to never blame myself and that she's there whenever I want to talk. I don't know what I'd do without the most important people in my life. But they helped me get this far where I am, even when i felt like giving up.

Zayn was one of those important people. I don't know why. But there's a part of me saying he still is, because he's the father of the child i'm carrying. Our child. If only he knew, but I don't think he would want it. He would probably love to have a child with Perrie. What would possibly make me think he would want to have a child with me? He hates me.

I should hate him but I don't. Every bone in my body still loves him and I don't know why. I want to hate him but I can't. I don't want to believe that was him who took away my innocence that night. I don't want to believe him wanting to hurt me. Because its not him. He's not like that at all.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I felt a hand on mine, I turned to see Michael looking at me. "You okay? You kind of spaced out for a bit?"

I smiled softly and nodded. "I'm good."

"Want to head back at the house?" Angie asked, pulling out cash to pay for the meal.

"Yeah," I say.

Michael agreed as well. We wrapped things up, Angie paying for the meal and left the cafe.

~
When we got back at the house, Angie went straight to her room to 'shower' but really talking to this Alex guy whom she's seeing, while Michael and I decide to watch a movie.

"How does Piranha sound?" Michael held up the dvd.

I gave him a 'really' look. "Seriously, I don't think I want to watch anything scary right now." I giggled softly.

He laughed and went to pick out another movie. "Okay, how about Pitch Perfect?"

"Perfect," I smiled.

I watched as he put the movie in and climbs onto the couch behind me, his arms wrapped around me. "Cuddle?" He whispers softly in my ear.

I smiled and nodded. Gripping his hands, nestling further into his body. I let out a yawn, my eyelids growing heavy. His voice was the last I hear before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep in my boyfriend's warm embrace.