~3~

Once we arrived at the mall my brother immediately went straight to the bathroom leaving Jungkook and I alone.

We stood at a corner awkwardly.

It was awkward until I heard his phone ding.

I stood there observing everyone until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Um... Since hyung is taking awhile let's play twenty questions Noona.."

"Oh... Su-

"Uh! Only if you want though!" Jungkook said looking all shy in front of me.

"No worries, I don't mind."

"I'll ask you first." Jungkook said.

I nodded my head.

"Favorite time of the day?"

"Morning. I love the night too, but I'm more of a morning person."

He nodded his head.

"What type of ice cream do you like?"

"Mint Chocolate!"

"You- You're so alike with my brother! I don't even know why he likes it too!"

I watch as the Jungkook chuckled in front of me.

"Eh.. You can't blame it on us Noona for having good taste!"

I giggled a bit, not forgetting to hit him on the shoulder slightly.

"Ouch! But anyways Noona, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Hm... Why do you ask that? Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked teasingly.

"W-what?! Noona! N-no! I mean- not no.. *clears throat* What I meant to say was, I just want to know more about you. So what's wrong with asking if you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook says while looking all red in front of me.

I ruffle his hair a bit before laughing.

"Kookie... I was just joking with you! But to answer your question, I do not have a boyfriend."

He nodded his head with a still flushed face.

Before we could say anything else we saw Hobi walking out of the bathroom.

"Sorry I took long. The line was quite long."

I nodded my head.

"So where are we going first?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know... Let's just walk around!" My brother said.

I nodded my head towards them.

I walked next to Jungkook on my left, as my brother was on his left.

HOSEOK JUNGKOOK SOHYUN

We continued to walk around while walking into a couple shops here and there.

Until it was time for us to get lunch.

We walked into an Italian restaurant because apparently Jungkook was craving for pizza.

When we walked in, a waiter immediately greeted us.

"Hello welcome to _____! My name is Kim Junho, I'll be your waiter today! I'll let you look through the menu first, and just tap on the bell when you're ready to order!" The waiter said and bowed.

I was so focused on looking at what to eat, that I didn't notice that a pair of eyes were staring right at me.

But someone did.

(Jeon Jungkook POV)

I watch as the waiter leave looking at Noona one more time.

Tsk. The waiter didn't even look at us! He just stared at Noona!

I know Noona is beautiful but, don't stare at her like that.

But at least Noona didn't notice him.

After a couple minutes we tap on the bell.

He immediately smiled brightly at Noona.

If Hobi hyung wasn't here I would've smacked the shi-

"So what would you like to eat sirs?"

"Carbonara for me." Hobi hyung said.

"I'll take a two slices of cheese pizza, and lasagna." I said staring at the waiter as he wrote down what I wanted.

"And for the beautiful lady?"

Disgusting.

I watch as Noona chuckled a bit.

"I'll just have a lasagna as well." Noona said while smiling sweetly at the waiter.

Noona... Please don't smile, you're crushing my dreams.

The waiter smiled at Noona and then went off to take our orders to the cook.

{Time Skip}

We all finished eating and all we needed was for the waiter to give us our check.

"Alright here is your check." He said giving the check to hyung because he wanted to treat Noona and I.

As I look at hyung, I see the waiter pass Noona a small piece of paper.

That's it.

I look at him frustrated and before I could say anything, Noona beats me to it.

"Look here Junho. I can clearly see a ring on your finger and that's clearly obvious to be some type of engagement ring. And I know because I just finished studying about them. Now while I'm being nice go away right now or else I'll tell your boss and your fiance."

Woah. Noona is cool.

As Noona finished saying that he immediately took the check away from us and immediately came back giving us the change.

"I'm so s-sorry. P-please have a n-nice day." The waiter said and bowed to us as we left the restaurant.

"Noona you're so cool!" Hobi hyung said.

"Yeah Noona you're amazing!" I said giving her a thumbs up.

She shyly laughed while telling us to stop.

Noona is so lovely.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello author-nim here~!
Our girl Sohyun can stand up for herself!

qotd : Go swimming with Namjoon or Jin?

I'm out of words... If I go swimming with either one of them they'll steal the attention from me T-T. But I would like for Namjoon to teach me how to swim- sexy brain.