" Shehnaaz dekh, woh galat nahi hai. Woh bohot ulajh chuka hai. Woh accept nahi kar paa raha break up ko. Woh Bohot zyada pyaar karta tha Riya ko. Pyaar toh nahi hai, Itna mai keh sakta hoon. Lekin woh khudko abhi bhi galat maanta hai.

Usse dar hai ki uske behavior se tujhe chot na lage. Tere saath kitna khush rehta hai. Tu usko thoda time de beta."

" Lekin woh aise nahi hai. Woh kabhi bhi mujhe chot nahi dega intentionally ", Shehnaaz said.

" Usko kaun samjhaye? ", Abhimanyu replied.

Shehnaaz cried and cried. " Mujhe chahiye woh. Please! Mai nahi reh paungi uske bina".

Abhimanyu rubbed her hand and consoled her. " Mai baat karunga ", he said.

This period of time had a great impact on them. They didn't have their food timely. Sidharth did not sleep at time while Shehnaaz skipped her meals. She had grown thin in some days. Sidharth's face had lost the charm. He looked so dull with dark circles around his eyes.

Sidharth sat in his chair, going through the files of the project when Krisha entered his cabin without permission.

" Sidharth! ", she stood by him as she leaned against the table. That was enough to angry him.

" Is this the way to behave? ", he questioned her as he gritted his teeth.

" Aise kyu bol rahe ho Sid? We are such good friends, aren't we? ", Krisha said.

" Tumhare liye honge ",he said rudely. " Dekho Krisha I don't want to put up an unnecessary fight with you. It's better if you stay in your limits. Tumhare jaisa insaan maine life mein nahi dekha hai. Even in the trip , the way you tried to harm Shehnaaz, uske baad se mera man pure tareeke se uth chuka hai.

Most imprtantly, this is an office. Idhar dhang se raho. Are you leaving or should I throw you out of my cabin?", Sidharth spitted out in anger. Weren't the things happening  around enough to add to his worries?

The beautiful bond had started to get weaker as the days passed. The two of them were dying to talk to each other but they just could not. Sidharth had been doing well with the project while Shehnaaz was busy with her work. Never after that did she see his face. He did not bother to look at her too. They behaved just like strangers. Shehnaaz was able to keep her life separate from her personal life keeping in mind all that Abhimanyu said. Shehnaaz's nature of being over friendly with Abhiroop had started to bother Sidharth. He tried the best to keep both of them away from each other but they managed spending time together.

 The employees generally headed to the nearby restaurant to have the food together after the office. It was the first time that even Abhimanyu decided to join them followed by Sidharth. Though they referred to him as sir but it was just till the office doors. The  boss being very friendly with the employees made them love the work too. Shehnaaz sat beside Abhiroop and Ritika. Sidharth sat just in front of the trio, shooting daggers at Abhiroop. Sidharth hated the way the latter touched her. 

They ordered chicken 65 , fish sticks and honey chili potato for the starters.They had some drinks as their order arrived when Shehnaaz ended up spilling the drink on her pant. She excused herself and went to the washroom to clean it. Sidharth did not fail to notice anything about her. Abhiroop and Kaushik got up from their seats and roamed around the whole table , showing something on their phones. They were jumping around, laughing hard and enjoying to the fullest. Abhiroop went to Sidharth and received a very rude response as he showed his phone to him. " Arey see na", he said, stretching his arm forward . Sidharth jerked his hand and stood up. " Bola na nahi dekha. Samajh nai aata tujhe?", he shouted , grabbing everbody's attention. 

That was so unnecessary but Sidharth had to show him,his place. He should not have dared to come closer to Shehnaaz. That was so strange. Neither did he allow her to come closer to him, nor did he let others try. 

" Aap chila kyu rahe ho?", Abhiroop said in a very  calm tone. There was no advantage in shouting. They were going to make a joke out of themselves only.

" Abey ae thakele, chup kar", Sidharth said back.

Abhiroop again tried talking calmly but Sidharth was not ready to lower his voice which resulted in pissing the latter off. They started shouting at each other at the top of their voices.

Coming out of the washroom, Shehnaaz could head very loud and irritating voices. She let go of the thoughts for she was sure that they weren't her people. She was blown away as she stepped out. Sidharth looked like he would eat him up while Abhiroop looked nothing infront of him. Shehnaaz did not know the reason for the fight but all she could notice was Sidharth. The way he moved his hands through his hair made him look hotter than usual. His strong built structure, flaring nostrils,messed up hair made her weak at her knees. Only if she could go and hug him right there! It was obvious for any body to fall for his looks but this wasn't the right time.

 Shehnaaz inquired of Ritika about the matter and to be true , there seemed nothing in it to put on a fight. She stood next to the two men, fighting as she looked at their faces. She knew that she could calm Sidharth down in a minute but she would not. Shehnaaz held Abhiroop's arm, pulling him back. She hugged him from the front and kissed his chest. That was enough to calm him down. That was what she wasn't supposed to do! The action of hers aded more fuel to the fire.

 Sidharth rushed to the two of them and looked into Shehnaaz's eyes, finding  nothing. " Haan wahi hai tumhara apna. Sahi hai  bhai, sahi hai. Usko hi sambhalo", he said. 

" Usko kyu bol raha hai tu ? Uski kadar ki hai tune kabhi?" , Abhiroop snapped back.

 This hit Sidharth at the right place. Shehnaaz felt like banging her head on a wall. The two were some crazy  men whom she could not manage at a time. " Sidharth dekho..", Shehnaaz said only to be cut off by him.

" Aap toh chup hi rahiye. Aapka pata hai hume", Sidharth spitted out as he joined his hands to her, ,looking back at Abhiroop.

One more word and Sidharth was ready to kill him there. Abhiroop spoke for Shehnaaz , earning another blow from Sidharth." Tu hota kaun hai uske liye bolne wala?"

" Tu kaun hai Sidharth Shukla?"

" Mai jo bhi hoon. Tujhe kisne haq diya uske liye bolne ka? Kya lagta hai tu uska?"

" Mai dost hoon  uska. Uske liye bolunga"

" Abey ae machar. Tereko pata bhi nhai chalega kahan girega tu. Samjha? Nikal tu", Sidharth held his collar and jerked him off. 

Abhiroop was said to leave the place then and there while the rest tried to calm Sidharth down. How could he when his peace was long lost? Shehnaaz went to him and sat in front of him. He fell silent.

She joined her hands and looked into his eyes. " Kahin ka toh chod do mujhe. Na khud ke paas aane dete ho aur naa hi kisi aur ke paas jane dete ho. Please agar aapko mere paas nahi rehna toh chod dijiye mujhe. Mujhe shaanti se jeene do. i pray you".

*****

 Do not forget to vote for the chapter. Do comment what ever you liked. Do not forget to tell me how the chapter was!