CHAPTER 3

Shehnaaz was in Sidharth's arms the whole time. They had hardly realised the way they were sticking to each other. Soon the aunties called of them for the lunch and the realization of her being with him struck her hard. She jerked him off. The situation was too awkward. They couldn't even meet each other's eyes.

They came out of the pool and proceeded to have their lunch, having changed first. All the while Shehnaaz was with him, she felt something different. Sidharth too was thinking about it. They were comfortable to another level. *There's something special about that girl *, thought Sidharth.

The whole day went past having fun but their still ignored each other. After having the dinner everyone headed towards the camp. There was a shortage of tents as Sidharth and his friends had joined the rest of the people at the last moment and as a result they themselves had to convince the people to let them sleep. Almost everybody was there with their families and only two tents were left for them to approach. " Kaise log hain yaar. Ek Raat bhi nahi rehne de sakte kya. Chal dusre tent mein puchte hain, is nakchadhi se toh mai kabhi na puchu", said Sidharth.

" Bhai Hum 6 log hai, Ek tent mein kaise aaenge? Chal na puch lene hain ",said Ayush, on wog his friends. Four of them got into bed he other tent as there was only one man there and he agreed to let them in. The tents were quite big. They were approaching towards Shehnaaz's tent when she came out. " What's wrong? Why have you guys been standing here for so long? ",she enquired of them.

" It's none of your concern ", said Sidharth and turned back. " Abey pagal hai kya? ",said Ayush face palming himself mentally. " Actually there is a shortage of tents for we were the extra ones who joined you all at the last moment. We asked everybody but they couldn't let us stay there. It is just you who's left. Half of our friends are there. Can you allow us to spend the night in your tent? ",asked Ayush very politely and with a smile.

Shehnaaz smiled back but she was confused what to say. " Don't worry! You guys will be safe. You can trust us.",said Sidharth. She looked at him for the first time since the pool incident. She wanted to trust him but he was a stranger after all. She talked to Noor and told them that they could stay there that night. All of them lied down. Shehnaaz was feeling too uncomfortable. She felt annoyed at herself. She didnot even know them but allowed them to stay there. Isn't that stupid?

Late that night, Sidharth awoke from his deep slumber and was continuously changing his sides. He decided to go out for some time and saw that Shehnaaz was sitting on a table there. She was looking at the sky and talking to herself. No doubt the weather was beautiful that night. The cool breeze struck her face and so beautiful her hair waved in the air and settled near her neck.

" You are here! ", said Sidharth trying to start a conversation. She smiled at him and patted her palm in the table, signalling him to sit beside her. " Just wanted to breathe in some fresh air. What are you doing here by the way? ", she questioned, looking at him. There was some different calmness on her face. " Bas aise hi", he replied. He wanted to say something but he just couldn't. They sat there silently thinking about nothing, just admiring the beauty around them. " Nature has such power to heal na? ",she said. He still was in his thoughts. On getting no reply she got down and said, " Chalo. I shall leave now. You sit and enjoy".

She felt something different. Nights have the power to get the real you out. They could be their real selves in the darkness of the night. Nobody knew how many secrets of theirs did the nights carry. They were their only companions back then. Without wasting a single second further, he apologised. " Sorry". She gave him a questioning look. " Woh Aaj gir gayi tum meri wajah se aur jo bhi aaj hua pool mein ", he said, not even meeting her eyes. She smiled at him and went towards the tent. He had been sitting there and waiting for a reply for two minutes now. He realised tahtbshe wasn't there . He too went towards the thousands saw that she was sleeping. He so very much wanted to know what she felt but then slept without disturbing her.

The next morning felt too good. Sidharth was still asleep while the rest of them had brushed their teeth and sat there in the tent, joking around. They suddenly broke into a laughter as they heard Sidharth snoring. Ayush hit him on his back with a cloth and said, " Kumbhkarna ". " Arey woh bhi fail hai Iske saamne. Raat Ko Isne itne kharaate maare hain ki kya batau ", said Noor. While both of them made fun of him, Shehnaaz was busy admiring his face. * Kitni shanti se soya hai yeh*, she thought to herself. Her thoughts were soon broken when Ayush asked her to say something about herself. The three of them had bonded really well, especially Ayush and Shehnaaz. Their nature was alike to a lot. They soon were very comfortable with each other.

Soon Sidharth woke up,got ready and all of them proceeded for the next competition which was treasure hunt. Each team had eight participants. The captains were Mr. Singh, Mrs. Khanna, Abhiroop and Sidharth. Mr. Singh and Mrs. Khanna selected all of their family members and then some people from the rest while Noor was already selected by Abhiroop. Abhiroop, Shehnaaz and Noor had been great friends and Shehnaaz had told Ayush about it when they were taking in the tent. " Bhai Shehnaaz Ko choose kar nahi toh woh Abhiroop use le jaega",said Ayush, to Sidharth.

" Isse kaise pata ", he thought but keeping everything aside he selected Shehnaaz. He was so excited and the reason for being so was unknown to him too. Shehnaaz smiled and raised her hand for a hi-fi, moving towards them. Sidharth too raised his hand but she went past him, to Ayush. He was really embarrassed. He was thankful that nobody else saw him and brought his hand down. Soon all the five teams were complete. Sidharth's team consisted of Shehnaaz, Ayush, Krisha, the four if his friends and himself. They were ready to win the first team task.

****
Guys! Here's the next update. I've been seeing that the votes have decreased for the last part. I want you all to be free to give me any suggestions you all want to :)

Do vote if you liked the chapter and leave your feedback. Shower some love!