O8

❣︎

❣︎

"Why were you even in the shower when I came into the bathroom?" Eunbi asked, her eyes narrowing on the boy. Her eyes widened when a thought came to mind and her hands quickly covered her chest as she took a step away from him.

"Don't tell me you were peeping on--"

"Okay, that's not what I was doing so get that sick thought out of your head," Sunghoon cut her off, slightly shivering at the thought of him watching girls in the bathroom. "No way would I be spying on girls. That's weird."

"Well, what were you doing then?"

"I didn't notice you going inside because I slept there for around thirty minutes already, I think? So when I woke up, I saw the lights were on and thought you must have left it on or something. I like water so I wanted to sleep underwater and so I turned the shower on but then you were actually inside so..."

"Wait." The realization hit Eunbi after he spoke those words. "So you already knew that I was in the house?"

"Well, yeah. I did see you go in through the main door," Sunghoon casually replied.

"Is this normal for you? How many people have been in this apartment before?"

"Two...I think? Last year there was a couple and they didn't see me so I kind of had my fun with scaring them around until they couldn't handle it and left this place. They only lasted for a month here and they kinda deserved it with all the noises they make at night. Ugh, I could barely sleep. Gross people." He shivered, recalling the thought.

"How typical of you." 

"And then the second was a family."

There was a change of tone in Sunghoon's voice as the words came out of his mouth. He frowned but realized that he must have looked weird to the girl because he was immediately back to his bubbly self.

"Anyway, they left after two months so-"

"Does that mean that I'm the only one who can see you?"

Sunghoon's lips curved up into a teasing smile. "You're also the only one who can touch me."

"What?"

"And as much as you want me out of here, I'm tied to this place. The moment I step out of that door, I disappear."

❣︎