O3

❣︎

❣︎

I'm probably just tired, right? She told herself, feeling chills run down her spine. Of course, anyone in her place would be scared if they came in, thinking the apartment they'd just moved in to would be empty but then seeing someone pass by in the corner of her eyes.

She shrugged it off, thinking that it just might be her mind playing tricks with her. Dragging her luggage on the floor, she set it down in the middle of the living room, proceeding to take her clothes out. She needed to get the unpacking over with so she can finally be able to rest.

"Oh, wait."

She felt the sudden urge to empty her bladder. Walking over to the comfort room, she gingerly pushed the door open, marveling at the room's interior.

The pristine tiles glinted as she turned on the lights, marble counter gleaming, and sparkling squeaky clean. The whole apartment itself was a great deal for a cheap monthly bill. She was surprised her mother had a keen eye and managed to find such a nice apartment.

She wiped the toilet bowl with disinfectant wipes and was just about to pull down her pants when suddenly she heard the sound of the shower turning on.

Her eyes widened, her whole body frozen with fear.

What in the world...

Though she wanted to just run out of the apartment, she mustered up the courage to step forward and check what stood behind the shower curtains.

Her heart raced as her trembling fingers hovered over the curtains, hesitant whether she should move on with swiping the curtains away to reveal who was inside or just pack her things and leave. Taking in a deep breath, she quickly moved the curtains, bracing herself for any form of attack her away.

What if it's a robber, a ghost, a killer...

As the curtains were swiped to the side, her eyes widened, seeing a young man sitting in the tub. There was a look of shock on his face, his mouth hung open.

They both screamed.

❣︎