Day/Night

Rihanni

I warned  "Rah" about Terrance fake ass.  She a bartender so she don't see all what happens in the kitchen. He and thirsty ass Brittany been suspect.  She been plotting from the gate.  My cousin way better than that unlady like hoodrat.  I don't know what he was thinking , but he dead wrong to carry it that way.  That nigga been feeling himself for no reason, reasons as such why I don't fuck with niggas.  TyRah should have popped off more.  I let my cousin do her and leave the bar early because I know she feels played and want time alone.  I left shortly after her, it wasn't so much fun without her.  Brittany bitch ass and Terrance on my list.  Before I left I made sure to drop both coat on the floor stepping on them while they were dancing all up on eachother wasting liquor on the floor.  

"Thats for TyRah" I say to myself exiting the building.

I get home and turned Rah's bedroom door handle only to find it locked.  Not suprised by any of this.  TyRah would often breakdown as she did when we were kids and shut the world out.

"TyRAh I know you in there open up! I warn.

Nothing in return.  I wait a few more minutes before I reattempted this time jingling her handle.

"TyRah I just want to talk to you"  I plead..... still nothing. " Can you let me know if you are okay or I'ma call August. I threatened.

Booooooommmmmm!!!!!!

She threw something at the wall letting me know she wasn't dead.

''TyRah'' !!! I scowl.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" 

I roll my eyes while dialing August number. It rang 2 times before sending me to voicemail.  Great I think fucking great.  Not even 1 minute later my phone chimes with August responding.

Nola😤- wass gud rih?? yal straight?

Appoz😘- It's Rah, she locked herself in her room and won't come out.

Nola😤- She called me earlier but I wuz sleep at da fire house, wass wrong with mah baybeh???? who fuckin did it! ur scoop neck ass?

Appoz😘- August you dont know what the fuck you wanna be !! a scream mask or a grandpa fuck you! it was Terrance ole weak ass and his bitch Brittany!!!!!!