August* The work wife

"What you thinking about"?  Jessica asked me comin ova to mah side of da booth we was in.

"Nuffin" I lied. "Nigga jus tired.

It had been a lil ova 4 am in da mornin, Jessica and I decided afta work ta grab sumthin ta eat; well she invited ha self.

"Awwww oh well we can leave and go back to my place, you can stay the night. I want you to "auggie". She mumbles softly wit ha head down.

Jessica was my team mate at work.  We started at da same time doin emt work den crosstrained as a parametic. In fact as of last week I been promoted ta crosstrain as a firefighter. Jessica don't get me wrong she a good gurl but ha ass thank jus because she lets a nigga hit it when he wants she mines. Den she runs ha mouf at work got all dese messy ass folks eatin dat shit up callin ha mah wife.

"Dont do dat" I pick ha chin up lookin into ha eyes.  "Don't pout"

"I just really wanna be with you tonight" layin ha head on mah shoulda grabbin ma left hand in ha s.

I run mah right hand down mah face in frustration.

"Ite get up."

                                                                                  Tyrah

It's the folllowing day and 4 hours left of my shift.  Terrance was here but like I suspected nothing changed, If anything he was a little more distant, and giving the server "Brittany" extra attention.  I seen her running his drinks, his salads, helping him on the posi computer.  He normally asks me but its whatever.  I really was thinking about "August", it's not usual for him not to call me back.  Today I def know is his off day, even if we don't speak on the phone he contacts me through social media.  I finally brush that off deciding maybe he was with family and not by his phone.  I was dropping a steak and lobster meal at barseat 206 ,in walks "August" with "Sneak."  Sneak goes to the bathroom on the otherside of the restaraunt while August takes seat 306 directly infront of me but doesn't say a word to me.  Ohhh so this the game he playing.  August talks to a few of the female bar guest smiling, smirking and getting a few numbers until my cousin "Rih" comes over punching him in the arm.  Good for his ass I smile to myself.

"Oww wha.. da fuk gurl why you beatin ona nigga fa"!!!?

"You ate all my fucking cereal"

"Aight nah I aint't deja" I'ma get someone fa yo ass" he says laughing.

"Shut-up what yall doing here?"

August was cut off by "Brandy" the stores slut sashaing over being all thirsty. I roll my eyes.

"Auggieeeeee" She squeals reaching out to embrace him in a hug that lasted too long if you asked me.

"Sup "Baybeh" he replied smiling turning in his stool so all I see from my peripheal was his left side tatts.

He looked good tonight, hell he does anytime but tonight he looked extra daddyish.  I rolled my eyes watching him flirt with that "slut" in my fucking face.  He was taking being petty to a whole new rank.  This was almost cruel because he actually was giving her ass the time of day.  I grit my teeth and let my emotions pass by.  Jealousy is a useless emotion.  I turn my attention back to the t.v. where the game was playing away from august, I swore I felt eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

"Excuse me but my steak is wrong! I need another one uh uh bring your manager!" A rude guest complained.

Truthfully speaking I was relieved to be out of eye sight now.

"Ms. M bar guest at 201 needs a manager"

***********************************************************************************************

"Alright recook nice and hot enjoy." I politely said smiling at the rude bitch.

" Where the steak sauce"

"of course" I hand her the sauce.

I had just returned back to the bar and noticed August wasn't sitting there no more, and Brandy was no longer on the dining room floor.  I roll my eyes knowing they left together.