Exiled

WHAT THE FUCK TERRANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scowl.

"Aye don't be putting your hands on me"  He says too calmly. Don't you ever put them on me!!!

By this time we attracted a small crowd awaiting to see the next move.  Terrance  mans "Brian steps to me trying to calm me down and gain some understanding.

"Wait !! what 's happening? " Brittany" dumbfoundly  says.

"Nahhhh FUCK THAT , YALL FUCKING???? I narrow my eyes.

"Omg nooooo we not fucking " She plays it off rolling her eyes , we.. "cut off by "Terrance".

"Yo why bis she here"?  He shouts. "She in da fucking way, why is she here"

Brittany laughs at me sticking her tongue out to me while grinding extra harder on Terrance as if his point was not clear enough. I roll my eyes and turn my ahead around only to be pulled by "Brian."

"TY whats the problem here" He ask looking down at me folding his arms across is chest.

"Your mans got me fucked up !! He giving that bitch all his attention. I hissed narrowing my eyes.

"Brian"chuckles at me and says

"TyRah " all these men in here and you just want to be in ones face, you can dance on any one of them. Stop acting up you fucking up the party. He says while standing over by "Terrance"  This my brother and I'm his keeper"

Brittany reappears after talking to some homegirls checking on her making sure to get all the tea.  Fuck!! all them bitches I can beat everyone of they asses in they thought they was gonna jump me.  And "Rihanni" here she has my back especially over this fuck shit.  I took 1 more shot to ease my mind which it didn't, my brain had been in overdrive.  "Tahj" had been trying to get my attention but I'm feeling so betrayed by everyone here.  I felt set up and now the laughing stock of the place.  "Terrance "and " Brittany" were hugged up song after song sucking skins.  I have to get out of here!  Breathing becomes uneven,  tears were threatening to fall out my eyes.  And I would not give them the satisfaction to seeing me cry.  Ima soilder we don't cry , but I am still a woman and human so I turn on my heels as laugther booms throughout I make my way to the exit.  Tahj follows me and grabs my arm, I snatch it back.

" TyTah" hold on! don't leave he pleads".

**********yall im typing with my eyes half open bbl

"No Tahj"!!! I'm gone!! why did you invite me and, her!! You knew they was fucking with eachother and you knew he and I were talking why would you embarrass me publicly!

"First of all I didn't invite her Terrance did!! and second don't fucking yell at me because I aint know shit!!! I can't help if the man made his decision, but as your friend you looking real weak out here leaving!! He yells

"Fuck you!!! I say getting into my uber shutting my door.

I broke down in that uber finally.  I cried so hard it was difficult to catch my breath.  I went straight up to my room slamming and locking my bedroom door.  I decided on calling " Nola" and was thankful when he didn't answer.  I really aint want to upset him and having to explain myself to him.  I cut my phone off and let the quiet soothe me.  I took in the darkness. Tommorrow  gonna be hell, those judas made me "Backyards" work tea.  I roll my eyes to the thought of it all.  How many times I gotta go through this!!!! I cry out in frustration.  Every time I'm looking good, feeling amazing,and focused some wrong nigga comes my way woo me, cheat on me, disappoint me , carry me after sex.  What is it I'm doing wrong I think to myself.  After hours I finally come up with swearing off niggas.  I was done being a play thing, nor side bitches, fwb etc. I am even done with this weird friendship with Nola.  In order to get better I have to be stronger then my flesh.  And that includes Mr. Charm her out her panties "August".