Tyrah

I was awaked by Augs phone ringing, it was the third time his phone gone off and it was 7:15 am 

I shook him because it must have been important.

" Aug..August"!! I screamed while slapping his arm shaking him to open his eyes.

"Whattt" he says muffled into his pillow., "let daddy sleep"

BOY you aint noones daddy and your phone keep ringing, I think its important ,at least it better be so you need to get it. I say prying myself out his hold.

He pulled me back groaning ontop of me perfectly aligning our two private areas to rub.  He knew what he was doing.  Ole nasty freak self always horny in the morning.

"Shhh.... jus lay here wit me" he softly says in my ear while rubbing my ass.

You always doing this. I snicker.

" Yous let me do this" he retorts kissing all down my neck down to my chest with little kisses.

He gets to my breast, inhales kisses my left first, then my right while pulling my cup down on my right tit orally violating me getting me hotter by the second.  I admit it felt good being with Aug, he always made me feel cherished in the moment, he effortlessly pleases a woman.  But hes just a thot and then on top of it acts crazy after I give it to him. Especially right now I'm conflicted about Terrance to even let this continue so I stop him.

"Auggie nooooo" I whine half moan, we promised not while either one of us is dealing with someone.  I quickly say trying to convince myself, because apart of me didnt want to stop.

He just showed my left breast the same exact attention while his right hand found the band of my panties pulling them down  my hip and over my ankles, then flipping us over so he was back on top,

"Yeen sure you want me to stop baybeh" he smirks.

He wanted to play, he knows exactly where my hot spots were located and used them to his advantage.  He wanted to battle he should know I am very competitive.

"No babies" challenge in my eyes

"I'll pull out"

"Ohhhh Aug ahhhh" I moan loudly wrapping my arms around his neck lifting my hips to receive more.  He pulled back some and went back to just the tip.  It was a game to him everytime  I would meet more of him deep inside me, he pull back or out and grind his shit outside my opening.

"Nah baybeh I'm givin ya what ya wanted . Cant be too greedy" He says in my ear pinning me to the bed.

Nigga! this isn't funny

"Yah got chu a man nah" he teases.

I arch my eyebrow in response.

"You gotta a whole girl".

That must have pissed him off because he surges so deep I have to catch my breath, and hiked my leg up his hip biting down on his bottom lip.  My eyes roll to the back of my skull.

"Yeenbouta leave tommorow for a few weeks" He says ever so huskily finding his chill and starting back at his starting position.

"Ima miss my baybeh" taking my whole right breast in his mouth.

August.. I moan

"Hmm" biting lightly on my nipple.

Au..August

"Say daddy name you luv dis shit"

No August fr someone at your door knocking.

"Shit I'm trynna bust" He says ignoring me completely going deeper sending me over the edge.

Knock..Knock...Knock, The banging continues

"Aye Aug I'm outchea" A male voice come through.

"FUCK" August curses after pulling out readjusting himself in his shorts; leaning over biting my ear. "Don't move, I'll get rid of em" releasing me going through his bedroom door and shutting it.

I quickly get up, checked my phone and put back on my clothes before August could totally devastate me; you know in a good way the way he know I want.