KAI

You were Kai's dog babysitter , as always Kai went to your house to see his babies , you had a secret crush on him , its been 2 years since you babysit them , Today also was Kai's birthday , so... you prepared a cake for him, you were putting some make up on when someone knock at the door... you walked towards it and open it ....

Kai: hey!

You: Hi! come in!!

kai entered your house and his dogs came runing to him...

Kai:meonggu!!! Jianggu!!!

you watch him smiling getting all licked by the dogs , you then started laughing. ..

Kai: is a miracle they still live me! ,he said to you...

You: I heard is your birthday...

kai: yeah! , he smiled at you...

You: I made a cake , since you have always been so kind to me , I wanted to make a cake for you ...

Kai:really? you didn't have to? he said with a shy smile...

You: its okay...

Kai: thank you! ...

you both sat at the table awkwardly , since it was you both only  in the house ...

You: so...I will start singing now..., you break the silence...

Both of you sing "happy Birthday" and started eating ...

he looked at you ...

Kai: thank you! ,he said with whip cream on all his face ...

you laughed , as you covered your mouth to not show  all the pieces of cake that was  in your mouth...

Kai: I guess is not more awkward. ..he said while wiping the whip cream from his face. ..

You: You still have some in your left...

he tried to get it out , but he couldn't so you tried to help him... you got  closed to him and take it off ...he smiled at you... and you laughed. ..

2 minutes later both if you were sitting in the sofa...

Kai: noona?

You: yes?

Kai: I want to tell you something. ..

You: what is it?

Kai: have you ever wondered why im always so kind to you?

You: because I take care of your babies? you smiled. ..

Kai: añyo~ is because I like you... he low his head and smiled shyly...

You: wh..what?

Kai: I like you. ..noona...

You: I... like...you 2 ...

Kai: really. ..

You: yes...

Kai got closer to you and kissed you and you kissed back ... he slowly move  forward as you put your legs around him and lay back ... He then started to kissed your neck and you let go a soft moan. .. he started undressing you , you helped him to take  his shirt off ... in a matter of seconds you both were completely naked ... you felt his body giving you warmth ... he then go down your nipple and started sucking it he slowly bite it and  you moan loud... he then couldn't resist himself and penetrate you ... he went deep but slowly ... in.... and .... out.... Moans where all over  the  corner of the house. .. he went faster and deeper this time... in and out , in and out, in and out!

You: uh!uh! uh! yes! there !

Kai:*groans* you like it, noona?

You: oh ! yes!

Kai: scream my name!

You:kim jongin!

Kai: one more time!

You: kim jongin!!

you both reached your climax and cum , he lied his head in ur chest ...

Kai: I love you noona!

You: I love you 2!

THE END ^^