SUHO

you were watching a movie with your boyfriend Suho , it was really comfortable since he pay for  you and him  to be alone in the room , you suddenly felt Suho's hand going down your tights , you looked at him and he pulled you and kissed you but you pushed back...

You: Suho! I wanna see the movie!

Suho: but baby!

You: when the movie ends? okay?

Suho: okay...

The movie end  and you guys were going to the car , when suddenly you saw your best friend a d she came running to you... You guys stay hours talking,  and talking...

You: yeah! and did you saw the new one!

BF: yeah! I have to go! but we can talk later! 

You: okay! bye!

Your friend was gone so ... you guys finally head the car, Suho looked at you  biting his lips ...

You: why are you looking at me like that?

Suho: because you know what I want...

You: okay...

he was kissing you passionately when suddenly someone knock at the window , it was your friend ... you roll down the window ...

You: what's wrong , I though you were gone?

BF: can you guys drive me home? My brother was supposed to get me but he didn't. ..

You: yeah sure !

You could tell he was annoyed , but you decide to not say anything , the car was in a  awkward silence , you leave your friend in her house , and head with Suho to your apartment. ..

You: oppa! are you mad ?

Suho:Nope!

You: yes you are!

Suho: then why the fuck are you asking!!

You:Im sorry ! I couldn't just left her there! !

Suho: Im sorry! I just. ..

You: its okay! im sorry 2...

You guys were in front of your apartment , you both came in , you throw your purse to the floor , Suho closed the door and grab you by the wrist. ..

Suho: You are mine! nothing will interrupt now !

You: oppa!

He started kissing you , and you kissed back , you could feel him begging for his entrance and you let him , he carry you to your room and throw you to the bed , he started to take off his shirt and you did the same then he lied on top of you he slowly kissed your neck leaving marks on it , then he unclapped your bra , and started sucking on your nipple and bite it, you moan , he looked at you and throw a smirked ... he unbuttoned your pants and take them off , he slowly slid his hands through your panties and rub your VG making you moan he then  insert his 2 fingers in your VG, you moaned even louder , he started going deeper and deeper ... Your moans where all over the room...

You: oppa! oh! uh! im gonna  cum!!

Suho: what are you waiting for?

you did and he slowly got out his fingers from inside you and taste a bit  of  you , he put his fingers in your mouth for you to taste yourself , he toke off his pants and his boxers letting his big member , you bite your lip while starting at it ...

Suho: ready?

You : mjm...

He slowly place the big member and penetrate you... you moan , he started going deep , deep , and deeper , his groans maked you moan even more loud ...

You: oppa , faster! ooh! oh! ah!

he obey you, he went faster and deeper  , then thats when you came and he did 2 ... The moans where all over the building , Suho couldn't stop , he went really deep and he cum Inside you!

You: Suho!! , you moaned. ..

he lied beside you... both of you were out of breath. .. then he kissed you on the cheek ...

Suho: I love you Y/N !

you: I love you 2

THE END