Chanyeol

He looked at me with those big eyes and hold my hand tight. I was beginning to understand why he acted like he hates me and I was so dumb for ever believing it. He's lips touched mine and the world stopped for a second and so did my heart, he's feeling was warm and gentle. I never knew that someone like him could ever love someone like me.

Is this what you really want? He asked me and I without hesitating agreed with my head and kissed him gently on his lips.

You know? I always wanted you so bad but always the voices beside me said that you were too young and you will never accept me... and I feel so dumb for not doing this earlier, you make me feel complete and alive. I could feel the sincerity in his words so strong it was bringing tears to my eyes.

I never got to tell you the truth because I was afraid you might leave and felt uncomfortable. I knew I was too young at that time but somehow even if it's a bit late now I'm glad I told you and didn't hold it in.I said as he looked at me and kissed my hand he was holding.

I want to do something with you.he said as he slowly drags me into his room and closes the door.

I knew what he wanted, how much he wanted it, I also knew that I was ready to give it to him.

You know the song All of me from John Legend? I want you to play the chorus in your head till we're over. He said in his sexy soft voice trying not to make any bug noise or sound that could speed things out.

He wanted it slowly and gentle, he holds my two hands and lay me on the bed as I see him taking off his clothe.

He keeps staring at me with a smile on his face almost like a smirk.

Suddenly he comes at me and kisses me from neck to my pelvis as he was unbuttoning my shirt.

He takes off my skirt and panties leaving me complete naked, he kisses my lips passionately and slides his hand between my legs.

Moaning as he rubs my clit with one hand and the other is massaging my boob. I was going crazy to the way he touches me, he got up and looked at me.Slowly he puts in his cock and with no mercy he went deep in me.

Fuck! I moan and curse, he was big and i was only a small virgin,he goes deeper and faster as he hears my moans getting louder.

He groans and moans and it makes me happy to know the pleasure he feels cause of me. I'm able to give him what he wants.

He went faster and I was struggling to get my oxygen but soon he came in me and I could catch my breath with my last moan.

God! I love you so much baby... he said between his deep breath and lean and kissed me.

I love you too Chanyeol, I fucking love you...

I did, I do love him ...

We both lay on the bed and looked at the roof and fell asleep naked with our bodies really close.

" All of me loves all of him"

-----------
A.N:

This is a short christmas present I guess. Also decided Channie since his my favorite and well I love Exo so much!!

Please comment if you liked it~

Have a nice day and Love you all♡