Chapter 10

The legendary holy sword was buried in the waiting room with the tomb of the saint enshrined in the cathedral.

'This is the grave of the saint.'

The third saint's moat carved in the tomb was beautiful. It was as if the angels were guiding the saint to heaven.

And a sword stuck on the altar above the head of the tomb.

"That's Sophia's sacred object called the holy sword."

With the introduction of the priest, my eyes turned to the sword of the castle.

'That's weird.

Perhaps because it was called a holy sword, I thought it would be a very big sword, but it was a common sword with an ordinary shape.

'It feels ordinary...'

I'm a little disappointed.

Maybe it's because I've been looking forward to it.

"Are you sure that's the holy sword?"

Just in case, I asked the priest for confirmation, but I only received Luciana's stern eyes.

I know it's rude, but what can I do if I doubt it!

Perhaps because I'm still a child, the priest laughed and passed without any problems.

"Yeha. Then I'll call Lord Ludwig."

Luciana and priest Aiden stepped down after greeting each other. I watched them go, and I turned around and looked at the Holy Sword again.

"In the novel, it was a sword that caught the eye of the beholder as an extraordinary and dazzling sword."

It was so different from the original fantasy.

Anyway, since I'm at the deceased's grave, I'm going to have to show my respect. I closed my eyes holding my hands together.

"May you find your rest in light."

Since the third saint, who was the first holy knight, the Vatican has won a never-broken armed group.

And Sophia's holy sword, which emits moonlight on its own, has become a symbol of holy knights.

"The Holy Sword that God himself dropped off to Sofia, the saint."'

There was a legend that the sword was placed next to the tomb of Sopha, the first master, and since then there's no new master appeared.

Whenever the owner dies, a new owner should appear.

"Well, since it's a holy sword, it's like a moon or something, right?"

I had to give Ludwig the holy sword, but I am afraid that this is a fake one. The holy sword is the only way to kill all the monsters.

"What should I do?"

I suddenly felt a strange air when I was thinking about it.

"Yeha."

"Ludwig!"

He bent his one knee down and greeted me.

"Greetings to the first light that shines on the world."

Every time I received a formal greeting, I felt burdened. I tilted my head when I gestured to raise his head.

"What about Luciana?"

"Sister Luciana said she is going to help priest Aiden."

Ludwig bowed his head. I stood before him. Maybe this is how you do it.