Chapter 5

I hated Duke Leavenhook. Not only did I hate him, but I hated him so much that I wanted to erase him from the novel.

It was so bad that when I reread, I skip every part of the Duke of Leavenhook.

I don't want to see you!

"Be courteous to the Saintess."

Perhaps because of my stiff look, Luciana restrained the Duke of Leavenhook, who was trying to approach me with a firmer accent.

The eyes of Leavenhook looking at Luciana were fierce, but he quickly straightened his face and smiled.

'You're just a maid... That's what you thought.'

It was so obvious that I didn't even have to weigh myself.

"Greetings to the first light that shines on the world."

The Duke of Leavenhook bowed in one knee and worshiped.

After becoming a Priscilla, I had nailed this formal greeting so much that no one could tell the difference.

But it's okay with Duke Levenhook.

'This is Priscilla's revenge.

A little time has passed.

It is only a human nature to receive and get up as soon as I say hello, but I just stared at the Duke of Leavenhook as if I knew nothing.

The Duke of Leavenhook smiled awkwardly. It's should noted not to treat him like this.

Who dares treat him poorly?

"Yeha. "

I was going to let him kneel down a little more, but Luciana is calling me to stop. I looked down, nevertheless, the Duke of Reavenhook.

It is the Duke of Leavenhook who had the best conditions in the final race, with only 10 candidates remaining, among the candidates drawn across the continent.

What we call a harmonious family, a high status, a thick network and ability. A perfect-scoring candidate who can't leave anything out.

There's a high possibility that he manipulated it on purpose, but I don't like everything about it in anyway!

"Yeha."

Luciana's cough grew louder. Well, that's enough.

I nodded slowly. Luciana spoke to the Duke first for me.

"Your Highness is very shy."

"I see."

The face of Reavenhook, who stood up, smiled dimly.

I went behind Luciana and hid. This would usually make it awkward to say a few words and then walk away.

It's a very convenient way.

"Well, you must be very surprised."

"I think so."

As Luciana kept answering instead of me, Duke Leavenhook's attitude changed a lot.

I knew that the position of a close friend of a high-ranking person was a good place to eat rice cake, but I'm surprised to see such a big change in attitude.

"I didn't know you would be so surprised. I'm just going to say hello in advance because we're about to be a family."

Who's your family?!

I wanted to retort something right away. But before him, the Duke of Leavenhook laughed and said,

"Because I'll be Yeha's little father soon."