Chapter 1

0. What happens in life

Things happen in life.

In life life there are days like these.

What are the chances of finding my favorite character on the street? What's the probabilty of encountering my favorite character coincidentally from another world or another world who doesn't live in the same country.

'I thought I would be failing maniac.'

I thought there was a phenomenon where maniacs could not meet a fictional character, but it was not.

I was obviously shaking with emotion at the sight of the man infront of me, who was breathing and talking.

'It's my favorite, my favorite. It's my favorite!'

Pressing my heart, I looked up at the man's face quietly.

The face that I had imagined every day existed right in front of me.

My favorite character in the world I've only met in my imagination breathed, walked and talked in front of my eyes!

A chillingly beautiful that gives me goosebumps but he has eyes that would cut me if I touched.

The shiny eyes that looked at me did not reveal any emotions.

The golden eyes were like a starlight embroidered the night sky. be enchanted by the beauty which is quite different from what I had imagined

You've never said he's this pretty, writer!

"Who are you?"

A low voice spoke to me.

Oh, my God, he have a nice voice! It was better than I imagined. Reflectively, I could feel the man agitated when I was about to cry.

It felt as if I would turn off crying.

How can he be this handsome?

I am confident that I wouldn't get tired of seeing it every day. What I liked was an older middle-aged figure, but I love you for anything!

"I asked who you are."

As I kept showing no response, so the man frowned.

The figure was so handsome and almost breathtaking.

I can't help it. I tried to hold on these feelings, but I can't hold on it anymore!

"Daddy!"

I rushed at a dashed at the man.

The pitiful man in the world who has never loved anyone and has never been loved.

And one of my favorite people in the world.

I could feel the body of the man who was sitting languid.

He was holding his breath instantly and appeared surprised.

"Daddy!"

"...Who are you calling dad?"

The man asked back in an absurd voice. It must have been quite absurd for an unmarried man.

I smiled and made eye contact with the him. I felt a strong pressure in his golden eyes, but even that was a great pleasure to me.

"Hehe. Dad."

I hugged the man and he looked at me with a puzzled look. It's no use doing that.

I'll never give up.

"Daddy!"

Eventually, the man stopped trying to tear me apart and perhaps gave up.

Looking up at the man sighing quietly, I thought I'd be breathless at this rate.