Chapter 3

The golden eyes that looked down at me and the wrinkles in my forehead, My hands and stiff shoulders that I can't help hugging myself.

All of them were madly lovely.

'You must be a fan of this taste, my deity.'

The current reality that this is not a dream or imagination and the excitement of seeing her favorite in front of her eyes exploded, so she couldn't calm her excitement down.

"Hehe. It's Dad, Dad!"

I don't need anything else! All I want is him!

I hugged Melkiade tightly in my arms.

'This is the favorite thing I've always see in my dreams!'

This opportunity might not come again, I had to enjoy it a lot from now on.

Without knowing my thoughts, Melkiade had a mixed look on his face.

I instinctively noticed what that expression meant when I looked up.

You must be in a lot of trouble.

You didn't seem to know how to deal with me.

I'm aiming for it!

It was the best moment to seduce Melkiade when he had yet to decide what to do with me.

'How should I seduce you?'

There must be only one thing, right?

Randomly thrusting!

"Who are you calling father?"

"......!"

The cold voice made my body freeze. A sense of surprise and sorrow soared, but it's all right.

"I haven't recognized you as my daughter yet."

......pardon?

At the same time as I hesitated, a man with red hair opened his mouth.

I was frowning at the sound, and Kalian, a man with red hair, clenched his fists.

"Your Majesty, how can you say that openly? Yeha is still young..."

I cut off Kalian's words to defend me, and then I clung to Melkiade again.

"So you love me?"

"......what?"

I smiled as I looked up at Melkiade, who was dumbfounded."

Dad, you're still looking down on this daughter.

From the beginning, I knew my favorite character better than anyone else, so I never lost my mind or lost my will.

It's rather thrilling! It's always new!

"You don't recognize me as your daughter yet, but you already love me like this. "

Again in Melkiade's arms, he grinned.

"Look at this."

It was surprising in itself that a person who hated people was putting their flesh together with someone like this.

'Well, I'm holding her against my will, but she's also holding me!'

You say no, but your body is honest.

"Who's in love with you?"

"Daddy!"

When I answered immediately, I laughed so hard that Melkiade was dumbfounded. There was only one way to break through this iron wall.