Snow Day - Lirry

Hey guys! i hope this one shot can tide you over for a while! im having major writers block again! so my other stories are somewhat delayed! hope you like this! its super cute! xoxox please leave feedback!

Liam's POV

"Make sure the heats on tonight Zee! There's supposed to be a snowstorm!" I holler down the hall.  I look out the window at the soft snow falling onto the icy ground. I enter the kitchen and look around for some food. Harry is supposed to be bringing home groceries to make dinner. Then I can watch his sexy little body cook. Then I can watch his sexy little body shovel snow. Honestly I'll watch anything that sexy little body does. I glance out of my thoughts up to the window and see Harry walking up the path. I smile at myself and wave at him. He sees me and grins widely. As his eyes keep locked on mine he loses his footing. He slips on a patch of ice and slams onto the ground. His ass makes impact with the ground and his face contorts with pain. I gasp and run to the door. I throw on some boots and a coat and head outside.

"Oh my gosh Haz, are you okay?" I reach his side and kneel down. His breathing is choppy and his eyes are squeezed shut. I pick up the grocery bag from beside him and place it on the doorstep.

"Haz, c'mon I'll help you inside." I motion for him to get into my arms. I bend down and pick him up bridal style. Carrying him inside along with the groceries. I place him on the couch and he whimpers.

"Sorry Haz," I apologize. I slip off his coat and boots and throw a blanket over him.

"You okay?" I ask.

“Mhm,” he mumbles. I sit beside his head and stroke his hair.

“It won’t hurt for long, it only hurts so much because the impact on your Coccyx sent a automatic wave of pain up your spine,” I tell him. He glares up at me and I laugh.

“Good to know Doc.” he rolls his eyes.

“Anyone who passed high school biology would know that Haz,” I grin.

“Ya but only you would remember, smart ass,” he smirks. I roll my eyes at him and we sit in silence. Niall walks down the hall and into the living room. He looks up at us and grins.

“Heeyyy guuyyyssss!” he sings wiggling his eyebrows. I give him a warning look and shake my head. Niall is the only other person besides me that knows about my crush on Harry, and in my opinion he is way too obvious about it.

“Um hey Ni?” Harry says.

“Whatcha doing?” Niall asks.

“Sitting on the couch? In pain,” Harry tells him.

“What hurts?” Niall asks confused.

“My arse,” Harry replies simply. Niall smirks evilly and giggles.

“Ya, Liam likes it rough,” he chortles and throws his head back. I look up from Harry and glare daggers at Niall. Harry’s eyes widen and his cheeks flush. I jump off the couch throwing Harry onto the ground in the process. I leap at Niall and topple us both over onto the carpet. He just laughs as I grab onto the collar of his shirt with my fist.