Later that night...

Gulf had calmed down after a crying for what had felt like forever and then he had pushed all feelings aside and drowned him self in the case files. He finally took a break and looked at the time 9:36 pm. He had heard his phone buzz earlier but had decided to ignored it. He picked it up as he made his way to the kitchen.

Make sure you eat you robot! You always forget when you drown yourself in work 🤬🤬🤬😤😤-Mild

He chuckled cause it was true, the only thing he had today was breakfast, he looked in the fridge but nothing felt appealing, he opted for ordering in. He continued checking his phone, opening the group chat.

Guess who's joining the party this weekend🥳🥳-Mild

The world must be ending if it's him 😱😱-Saint

Or maybe he's just ready to see how sexy I fucking look when we go out 😜😜- Bright

Ewww I don't feel like going now 🤢🤢🤢- Saint

You know you want this body bitch 💪🏼💪🏼- Bright

Gulf couldn't help but smile at his friends. They were way too excited for this. He ordered a pizza and turned the TV on , he watched some dramas as he waited, his phoned beeped.

Can we talk?- Mew

Gulf felt the grip on his phone tighten. How the fuck had he gotten my number

Mild gave me your number and address...- Mew

He was going to murder him, he was going to kill Mild and enjoy it.

Please?- Mew

Gulf sighed, he didn't know wether to keep ignoring his messages or not. What if he showed up here? Fuck.

Nothing to talk about. Let it go. I'm going to sleep.

Gulf sent it and turned off his phone. He didn't need this specially not right now. They didn't even know each other long, and Mew had someone in his life, so who cares if he gets upset because he doesn't answer him, better yet maybe he will start ignoring him all together. He felt a pang of bitterness at the thought and pushed it away. The doorbell rang and he got up.

He paused for a moment. What if it was Mew? Fuck. He didn't have a peephole. He finally straightened his back and opened the door. The pizza guy smiled at him. "Gulf?" He asked. He nodded ignoring the disappointment he felt at the fact that it had not been Suppasit. He grabbed the pizza and shut the door.

—-

Mew looked at the message again.

Nothing to talk about. Let it go. I'm going to sleep. - Gulf

Ugh he hated this! What the hell did he mean nothing to talk about?! They had kissed each other like they couldn't breathe without the other person! And now that he had thought about it he was sure Gulf felt something for him as well! They definitely needed to talk.

He felt so frustrated, he leaned back on his bed. Maybe he should go see him? He lived really close by! No, he shook his head, give him time and space it's going to be fine don't push him.
Nida was right he was most likely scared shitless at the fact that he had kissed Mew back. He closed his eyes remembering, he had groaned in pleasure and put his arms around his neck, yeah he had definitely felt something! He would let him have a little time to mull it over but he was definitely not letting it go. He was going to cling to those small feelings he knew Gulf had until Gulf realized he could be happy.

He felt so tense and he had not gone running this morning from the lack of sleep, he decided to make a night run. He quickly walked to his closet and threw on a pair of shorts, he opted for no shirt and took off. He ran hard and fast feeling his muscles begin to relax. He ran feeling the wind blowing through his hair. Music blasting in his ear

🎶🎵Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right, I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here🎶🎵

He stopped and realized he had ran to his house. He breathed in deep, he was so close yet so fucking far at the same time. He glanced at the townhome. He had driven by earlier and had decided to just go home but now in his run while lost in thoughts it had lead him straight here. He smiled. "Okay I won't force you Kanawut, but I won't just let you go either" he huffed and took off again more determined than before.

**Song: You & Me - Lifehouse