Epilogue

To my readers,

Well, here we are. I never thought I would get to this point; the end of a story that has brought us on a journey for more than a year. I never even considered in my wildest dreams that this story would get to this point of admiration. I honestly thought it would not even get past 500 reads. But you guys definitely proved me wrong. I wrote this story not for myself, but for all of you. I saw how the Star Vs. fandom was saddened by the fact that the series was over and frankly, I was too. We were left at a point that was so open-ended that we our minds were screaming for answers. We were so badly yearning to see what adventures Earthni held for Star, Marco, and the rest of their friends and family. We were so curious to see how Star and Marco's relationship would grow and how much more their love could do to benefit their new home.

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil is a show that's impacted me like not many other shows could ever do. Before I knew this show, I was one of the shyest people. I was always afraid to express myself and talk to anybody out of fear of being judged or ridiculed for the way I act. Anxiety took control, getting to the point where I was sometimes unable to function in daily life. In 2018, I found a show about a magical princess from another dimension fighting evil beside a nacho-loving safe-kid. I was a little late getting into the show but I fell in love with it immediately. I felt that I could really relate to the characters; Star's hyperactiveness and silliness, knowing Tang Soo Do just like Marco, and feeling the pressure of wanting to fit in and do what's right when times get really hard. Then, a year later, I started writing this story. I thought for the heck of it I would upload it online for everyone to read, not expecting that many views on it. Then again, that must have been my anxiety talking because this story put all of my fears in the dust.

I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not nervous to put myself out there. I've met a second family; dozens of people just like me who aren't ashamed to publicly convey their love cartoons as much as me. I finally feel that I belong somewhere. I haven't felt this much of an impact since Kim Possible. In all honesty, Star Vs. has transcended what I thought it could ever be capable of. If I never found this show, I wouldn't have improved as a person. All my life I've wanted to make an impact on the world. I'm hoping I have done that with this story, although I honestly feel that I could do much more. I'm hoping I've brought you all some smiles and laughs; some sunshine to brighten your day, as Star has said. It's the least I could do for you all giving me some sunshine in my own life.

The story isn't over yet. Later this year, I will be releasing a sequel story, diving deep into Marco and his newfound royal Mewman DNA as Star and Marco figure out where it could have possibly come from. We'll get more in depth of how monsters, mewmans, and humans will interact now that school is about to start and their summertime is coming to an end. We'll also witness Star and Marco uncover even more secrets that even go past Skywynne's reign as queen. I'm beyond excited to get started on the sequel and hope that all of you will stick around for it in the near future.

Thank you for changing my life for the better. Thank you for going on this magical adventure with me. Get ready because there is even more magic and excitement in store!

Love,

Sarah (KPRS4ever)