Chapter 20

Hailey's POV

I knocked on the truck window. Eeww! "Um Darry?!" I yelled. Darry stopped and looked up at me, with a shocked expression. By that time Soda, Dally and Pony were standing behind me. Dally was laughing, Soda had a disgusted look on his face (similar to mine) and Pony's ears were red. "H-Hailey." He said with panic in his voice. He moved the girl off of him. Yeah a girl! He was making out with some girl, on my seat! The girl looked up at me and I recognized her. She's the nurse that pushed me before! Clearly she recognized me too because before could stop her she said "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I pushed you before! I had no idea you're pregnant!" Then hugged me. "You pushed her?" Soda said. At the same time as Darry said "you're pregnant?" Then Dar and Soda looked at each other. "You pushed her?" Dar said, just as Soda said "you're pregnant?" Oh boy. Finally the both screamed "you're pregnant?" Knowing where this was going Dal stepped in front of me. "If you're going to hit anybody, hit me. I'm the one that got her pregnant." He said. Soda's eyes were blazing. Darry's looked sad, Pony's were filled with happiness. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" He shouted. I laughed, way to ease down the tension Ponyboy. Just like a thought Soda punched Dally right across the face and jumped on him making Dal fall. Soda kept punching him, and punching him and punching him. I started screaming and trying to pull Soda off but he wouldn't budge. "Darry!" I yelled. Then Darry pulled Soda off of Dally. I ran over to Dal and helped him up. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine, nothing that hasn't happened to me before." He replied. I turned to Soda. "Was that really necessary?" I yelled. He just shrugged. "I'm sorry Dal. But it doesn't matter anyways that your pregnant, since you are getting an abortion." He said. That's funny that he thinks that. "I'm not having an abortion! Are you crazy?! I'm keeping them!" I screamed in Soda's face. "Them?" Darry asked. "Twins." Dally said. Soda stormed to the other side of the truck and got in. The girl Dar was, er, occupied with before got out of the truck. "I'm Kylie." She held out her hand. "I'm Hailey." I said and shook her hand, she turned around and pecked Darry on the lips. Eeew this is gross. "Give me a call for dinner?" She asks him and he nodded. "See ya!" She called and walked back into the hospital. Well this day can't get anymore awkward.

Soda's POV

She's 15. 15. She's pregnant. With twins. When I found out I wanted to rip Dally head off. He got my (ex) girlfriend and my little sister pregnant! He's just taking everyone from me. I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now.

Hailey's POV

I looked at Dal. I just wanted to break down and cry. He picked me up and he climbed into the back of the pickup truck. I couldn't be around Soda or Darry right now. Pony came into the back with us and took me from Dal. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. "Their just upset Hails." He whispered. I nodded. "Pony, I didn't plan for this to happen. I'm to young to be a mom. But I also don't want to give these babies up." I cried. "Sh. I know Hailey. And I'll help you. I'll get a job on the weekend and after school and in the sum-" I cut him off. "No Ponyboy. This is my fault, you enjoy your childhood while you can. I'll figure something out." I said as I looked at Dally. Then I whispered "maybe mr.Rule breaker could get a job." We both started laughing. Then he looked at us. "What?" He asked. "Oh nothing." Pony said while laughing. After a couple of minutes the truck pulled up in front if the house and I heard screaming. I ran inside and saw Isabella laying on the couch, covered in blood. Two-bit was hovering over her with a needle and thread. "Oh my god!" I whispered/yelled. Two Big looked up at me with a worried expression. "I don't know what I'm doing." He said and handed me the needle and thread. I sat down on the chair that Two-Bit was sitting on before. "Okay go get a wet cloth and some peroxide." He ran to the bathroom and I looked back at Isabella. She had bruises on her arms, legs and face. She also had something that looked like belt marks on her stomach and side and and blood on her face. Who would do this to her? Soda, Darry, Pony and Dally came in. "Oh my god Isabella!" Soda yelled an ran over taking her hand. I raised an eyebrow. Looks like someone is getting friendly with her. "Hey Izzy, I have to stitch you up okay, I'm not gonna lie, it'll hurt like hell, but you have to be still okay? So that I don't hurt you more then what it needs to." She nodded her head slightly. Okay here we go.