Chapter 39

Elenas POV:

I stared outside of the window, not wanting to look at him. He lied to me after he proposed. Who does that?

"So how are the kids?" He asked. I flinched not wanting to hear those words.

"They.. They look fine. Trevor doesn't but the doctors said he is" I said. I want them to be fine. But I can't help being guilty. I have 9 healthy kids. That couple couldn't even have one.

"Oh well thats good" he said putting his hand on my leg. I flinched at his touch.

"Wait Ashton you just passed the exit to go home?" I said.

"I know" he replied. What?

"Where are we going?" I asked. I was a mixture of scared and excited.

"You'll see" he assured me. I sighed and leaned against the window.

~~~

We seemed to be driving way farther from the house.

"Ashton please tell me where we are going" I said.

"Please don't worry it is a surprise" he said. I sighed again but decided to keep quiet.

We pulled into a slightly familiar neighborhood. I couldn't put my finger on it though.

"Where are we?" I asked again.

"You'll see" he said as he pulled into a culdisac.

Then it hit me.

"You didn't!" I said.

"I did" he replied pulling into the driveway. He put it into parked and I ran out of the car and to the door.

He grabbed his keys and opened the door.

"You moved us in?!" I asked. He nodded.

"I wanted it to be a suprise" he said scratching the back of his neck. I hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Oh there you guys are!" Ashtons mother said. I turned around and saw her and the kids.

"So thats why she brought them home?" I asked. He nodded.

I was happy. No I was speach less. He moved us in. I can't belive this.

The furniture was in the place I told him I wanted it in. The kitchen was organized the right way.

I walked upstairs and opened the rooms. He bought the girls their bunk bed and even did their bed. Noahs bed was in the right room.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it thank you so much" I said hugging him.

"Mommy look at my room!" Gabriella said coming upstairs. She climbed up the ladder and went onto the top bunk.

"See I sleep up here and Ana sleeps down there" She said leaning off of her bed.

"Oh honey be careful" I said. She lifted her head up.

"I know mommy" she said.

"We have our own bathroom" Ana said. She ran inside and opened the door to reveal a bathroom I forgot was there. It connected their room with Noahs.

"That is so cool" I said.

"Ana lets go downstairs" Gabi said climbing off of their bunk bed. They ran past me and went downstairs.

"Ashton this.. This is amazing" I said.

"Wait till you see this" he said. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the end of the hall. When he opened the door I saw six cribs. Three pink and three blue. Their was a rocking chair in the corner of the room and a changing table against the wall. Their was a bookshelf by the cribs and a whole set of diapers.

"You.. You did the nursery I always wanted" I said.

"Well you will be spending a lot of time in here so I thought why not" he said.

"Ashton this is.. This is too much" I said. I looked at the ribs that had all of the names on the edge.

"You are going to be my wife so you are going to be treated like the best wife in the world" he said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him.

This ring. This ring means something. This ring means something to him and me. I don't need a fancy wedding. I don't need an expensive dress or a huge reception. I just need him. I need to know that he wants to be a part of this as much as me. He proved that today.

~~~

"You really don't need to make us lunch" I told Ashton's mom.

"Please let me. You have been through a lot it is the least I can do" she said with a smile. I smiled back.

I was fiddling with my fingers at the table. I don't know why I felt so uncomfortable. I loved this house. I really did. But it doesn't feel at home. The other house felt like home.

The other house.

"Ashton did we um sell the other house yet?" I asked.

"Well there is a couple that wants to buy it but at the moment.. No" he said scratching the back of his head. I slumped back in my chair.

He shouldn't have done the nursery. It is amazing and I love it, believe me, but if we haven't even sold the other house yet he shouldn't have done it. Who knows how much that cost.

"Here you both go" his mom said handing me a plate of chicken with pashed potatoes and peas.

"Thank you so much" I said. I took a spoonful of the mashed potatoes and it tasted like heaven.

"You are very welcome. Now I best be getting home. George needs me" she laughed. "I promise I will come by once you bring the kids home"

I stood up from the table to hug her.

"Thank you for everything" I said. I pulled away from the hug and she was smiling.

"You are very welcome. And you. You don't even give your own mother a hug?" She asked looking at Ashton. He smiled wiping his mouth with the napkin before standing up.

"By mom" he said. She said a few more goodbye's before leaving.

"Ashton you didn't have to do the nursery. That must've cost a lot" I said taking another spoonful of the delicious mashed potatoes.

"You worry too much. Trust me it is okay. The couple said they were going to talk it over before anything but it is almost a definite yes" he said.

"Almost" I reminded him. He rolled his eyes before taking in another fork full or the chicken.

"The girls really like their bunk bed" I said.

"Yeah. The fought over who got the top and then I suggested they switch every night but when Ana went up there she was too scared so she wanted the bottom bunk" he said laughing. I laughed back, pieces of pashed potatoes flying everywhere, which caused him to laugh some more.

"Don't laugh" I said, clearly embarrassed. He tried to hide it but he couldn't and burst into laughter again.

"Shut up" I said laughing with him.

He smiled and stood up taking his plate with him. I finished everything else quickly and took it to the sink as well.

"Have you seen the room yet?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. I shook my head.

"Not yet" I replied. He unhooked his arms and grabbed my hand.

"Come on then" he said. I laughed and followed him.

He lead me up the stairs into the bedroom and I was amazed. I was speechless.

He put up the pictures of the kids with their names engraved in it. The bed was the one I had been wanting since we moved into the old house. He got the bedding I had been wanting. He got the baby monitors set up evenly on each nighstand. He got a computer and a desk. He got the movies I love the most by the tv. This is way too much.

"Ashton.. Oh my gosh" I said. I was speechless.

This was amazing.

AUTHORS NOTE!

WATTPAD ISNT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

Sorry I couldn't post but it like glitches out so much when I try to type so I am so sorry guys ::(