Chapter 56

The next day I woke up to the doorbell ringing. It was 6am.

"Is that Britney?" I asked Ashton.

"I think so. I will go see" he said getting up. I heard the door open and it was them.

"They are gonna start filming now" he said. I groaned.

"Do I have to get up?" I asked.

"No they want it to be like our every day regular sche-" I slowly drifted off back to sleep. I pulled the pillow over my head and fell back asleep.

~~~

"I have you coffee. Im going to work now" Ashton said. I removed the pillow off of my head and sat up to drink my coffee. Cameras were everywhere.

"Ok goodbye baby I love you" I said kissing him. He kissed me back. I grabbed my phone. It was 7am. The baby monitor was going off. I quickly swallowed the coffee and went over to the nursery. They followed.

"Does Ashton always leave this early?" A lady asked.

"Yeah he always gives me my coffee and heads off to work" I said. 

"Oh Elena we would like you to answer as if I never asked you the question so say like, 'Ashton always leaves this early and then I am here all alone' or something along those lines" she said. I nodded.

I went into the nursery and there were crying babies everywhere.

"Oh hello my beautiful girl" I said picking up Emily. I went over to her bottom and smelt her. "Ugh. My stinky girl"

I put her on the changing table and took off her gross diaper and put on a fresh clean on. I blew on her tummy and she giggled. I smiled and put on a new outfit I thought would look cute on the girls.

I put her on the ground and grabbed Connor.

"You just leave them on the ground?" She asked.

"I leave them on the ground for now until I am finished with everyone else. They can't get far anyways" I said grabbing Connor. I changed his diaper. Then I did it to Abbie, then Liam, Then Alexis and then Tristan.

"So what do you do now?" She asked.

"Now I run over to the triplets room and wake them up" I said putting Tristan down. I ran over to the twins room and kissed their foreheads.

"Goodmorning girls. Time to get up" I said. I ran over to Noahs room and did the same thing.

I went back into the nursery and slowly one by one grabbed each kid and put them in their seat.

"Who takes the longest to wake up?" The lady asked.

"Gabriella all the time" I said then remembered what she said. "Gabriella usually takes the longest. Anastacia is always up before her"

I went over to the fridge and took out the old Mashed potatos I made yesterday. Then Ana and Noah came downstairs.

"Hey guys" I said. "Do you want to go entertain them?" I asked. The nodded with big smiles on their faces. I put the mashed potatoes in the microwave to heat them up a bit and I realized Gabi still wasn't up. I went back upstairs and saw her still in her bed.

"Honey you really need to get up" I said. She groaned and turned over. I laughed and went back downstairs.

The microwave was beeping so I opened it and grabbed a spoon. I fed them all.

"Why do you wake up the triplets so early?" She asked.

"I wake them up so early because I want to keep them on a consistent schedule. Otherwise I would be waking up and they would sleep in till noon" I said. They laughed. I finished feeding them and washed the dishes. My sister came from downstairs and was rubbing her eyes.