Chapter 31

We got home from a pretty productive day. We got the girls bunk bed, along with new bedding. We also went to Mcdonalds and the kids ate all of their food without a complaint.

When we got home we started packing. It was 5 in the afternoon. If we finished packing everything besides the beds, we can move out tommorrow.

I grabbed a bunch of boxes from downstairs and packed away all of the kids things. It was suprisingly easy and only took one hour. Next I packed the dishes and utensils. After that I packed our movies and the tv sets. Then I packed our stuff.

The house was fully packed away around 12. The kids were asleep and me and Ashton were laying in bed.

"Ashton?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you snap at me earlier today?" I asked. He sighed and sat up turning on the lamp.

"There is something I uh need to tell you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"What?" I asked.

"Well when I saw you come over to get the punch at prom, I was so pissed that you ditched me I uh... Slipped a fertelity treatment drug in your drink" he said. What. No. He couldn't have.

"Wh-What?" I chocked out.

"Well um you see that isn't the worst part.." He said. There is more?

"I didn't mean to give you that drug. I got mixed up with the ones my mom had. I meant to give you something else to make you all woozy so Josh would break up with you" he said. I sat up.

"You wanted to drug me?" I asked. He nodded.

"You sick son of a bitch" I yelled getting out of bed.

"How could you!?" I screamed. He jumped in response. Good.

"Im sorry" he said.

"Sorry? Your sorry? If I hadn't had those drugs in my drink I wouldn't have had those kids and I would've been back home with my mom" I yelled again.

"Im sorry I don't know what you want me to say!" He yelled again.

"I need some space" I said.

"What?"

"I need to not be around you right now or else our kids are going to ask why we fight SO MUCH!" I yelled.

"No!" He said.

"What?"

"I am not giving you space because last time I did, I ended up in a broken down Motel with beatles in the bath tub and pee stained beds!" He yelled.

"You drugged me!" I screamed.

"I know and I am sorry!" He replied.

"Sorry doesn't fix this!" I yelled pointing to my stomach.

"I don't know what else to say" he said, head in his hands.

"Go" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Go! I need to get away from you right now. You drugged me! I will move in tomorrow by myself! Talk to me then" I spat. I was still trying to prosess this. Ashton, the one I love, drugged me. He was going to give me a drug to make me crazy!

He stared at me before grabbing his keys and exiting the room. I felt a little pain in my stomach before looking at the floor.

"Ashton!" I screamed.

"What?" He asked opening the door.

"My water broke"

(Sorry this chapter is so short but I am going to start making my chapters more discriptive. Anyways hope you like this one and thanks for the 23K reads :))