Chapter 1

READ PLEASE!! AN// This book is poorly written. Very poorly written. I read a few of these books that were also poorly written at the time before I decided to make my own. Obviously I did not realize they were poorly written because I followed the exact same labour procedure they did and boy was I wrong. I do not want any hate commented on this story. I was 11-12 at the time and I did not know anything about pregnancy (obviously). If you want a book that is better, go to my other sixteen and pregnant book. You will like it way more. Read if you wish...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEFORE YOU READ!!! I have two amazing books out that I have actually put effort into and would appreciate it if you took the time to read. The first is 'The Diary' and the second is 'Demand for Conflict'. Sorry continue reading!!

"Hurry up Tamara! Your taking forever and I still need to find a dress!" I yelled at my best friend.

"Shut the fuck up Elena and help me zip this up!" Tam chuckled. She opened the door to reveal this gorgeous dress. It went to her knees, was a beautiful turqouise and was strapless.

"You. Look. AMAZING!!!" I screeched! She laughed. "Thanks but I really need help zipping this up!" She said. She moved her hair as I went behind her to zip it up. "There!" I said. She turned around and was shocked.

"This dress is.."

"Amazing? Perfect?"

"Not for me." She said going back into the change room. "Hold the fuck up!" I said opening the door.

"What?" She asked.

"That dress looked AMAZING on you! When Noah sees it he will flip! That dress was WAY better than the other 20 you tried on! Comon you look amazing in it!" I said.

"But it's prom! I want to have a dress that suits me and I feel amazing in it and this isn't the one!" She said shutting the door.

"No! You look amazing! It shows off your curves and your tan and oh my gosh can you just get it please?!?!" I begged.

She took one more look. "Fine!" She said. I squeeled!! She closed the change room door and took it off. I wandered back into the store to find a dress for me. I already tried on at least like 3930984021 million and I couldnt find any!

I started to wander off into the "Womens" department to see if there were any dresses there. All the "Juniors" were ugly, or didnt have my size. I started to go through them when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the school player.

Ashton Manderson.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"You." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly removed it and walked away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Im serious, do you want to go to prom with me?" He asked.

"If you didnt know I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend who is already taking me to prom and I thought you had a girlfriend" I said.

"That bitch? I dumped her a week ago. And your going to prom with Josh? He's such a wimp." He said. I hit him on the arm.

"Dont say that and leave me alone! Im trying to find a dress with Tami and I dont need you here!" I said walking away. Luckly this time he didnt follow me. I went into the next isle to look at another dress and couldnt find any. Figures. I saw Tamara with her dress and walked up to her.

"You wouldve never have guessed who I saw" I said sarcastically.

"Ashton?" She asked.

"How'd you know?" I replied.

"He keeps checking you out" She said playfully hitting my arm. I scoffed.

"Let's just get AWAY from this creep!" I said.

***

After Tamara got her dress we went to afew other stores to try to get mine. Nothing. I gave up and just told Tamara that we should go home.

"So" Tamara said in the car. "What did Ashton say to you?"

"He asked me to prom."

"BACK THE FUCK UP! Ashton Manderson, the hottest guy in school asked you to prom?!?!" She asked.

"Yeah but I said no because im already going with Josh" I replied.

"Girl, you need to be real, Ashton WANTED to go with you! He has NEVER asked a girl to PROM or even a DANCE before!" she said.

"Whatever. Im not interested anyways." I said as I pulled into her driveway.

"Your crazy Elena. Anyways thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow" She said waving bye. I waved bye back and drove home.

***

"Elena's home!" My foster brother, Ryan, muttered. I gave him a look at walked in.

"Hello Elena! How did the dress hunt go?" My foster mom asked.

"Fine, Tami got something but I couldnt find anything" I said grabbing an apple.

"ELENA!!!" I heard my sister (4 years old) Mackenzie say running up to me.

"Mac!! How are you?" I asked giving her a tight hug.

"Great!" She exclaimed.

"Where is Brandon?" I asked. Brandon is her twin brother. Everyone here has a twin except for Ryan.

"Upstairs with Savannah!" She said heading upstairs. I followed and saw my 'real' sister on the floor playing with him.

"Hey Elena" She said.

"Hey" I replied. Mackenize ran in and joined them. I watched for afew minutes and realized they were busy so went into my room. I instantly turned on my tv and put on 'Pretty Little Liars' while getting out my Laptop. I went to grab my phone and saw I had a message from Tami.

Tamara: Check you fb. WAY BAD!

I was confused but quickly checked it. I saw one new notification. I clicked it and saw that Ashton posted something.

Ashton Manderson: Did Elena Gomez get knocked up AGAIN? Looks like she has a baby bump. Who knows, she will probably abort this one too!

I read it in shock. A tear ran down my face. Then another. Then another. I shut my laptop and turned off the tv. I just laid in my bed and cryed.

"Elena?" I heard Savannah call.

"Wh-What?" I sniffed.

"Whats the matter?" She asked barging in my room. She sat on my bed and rubbed my back.

"Ash-Ashton Manderson... He.. He is telling everyone that I am preganant again..." I sniffed.

"AGAIN?!?!" She asked.

"I mean he is saying that ive been knocked up before." I sighed. Savannah stayed there the entire night. I am pretty sure she fell asleep there with me. All I could think of was Josh. What would he say about this? What would he think? I just kept crying and I just could not stop. I dont know what came over me but I just couldnt... Im so happy to have a sister like Savannah.

~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE!

So what do you guys think? Who agrees that Ashton is an ass raise your hand. Well we are going to be seeing A LOT of him!!

And who likes Tamara so far? Dont be fooled. Something is going to happen that will make you FLIP.

Oh and if your all wondering, no Elena isnt preganant (not yet). Its just a little rumor.

So hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for reading :D