Heroine's Downfall

Start from the beginning

Felix tainted his hands for his friend again, pulling what little strand left of Mr. Grey's hair while his free hand tugged at the rails of the gate, make ready to leave a permanent bruise on the teacher's neck, perhaps even some broken bones.

"Talk already geez," Ricardo complained, mainly wanting to get out of the Sun's heat.

Mr. Grey hid his face as he slowly spilled, "S - Someone told me to do it. Please. I didn't want to!"

Ricardo rolled his eyes and shrugged nonchalantly, "Who cares. You did it anyways."

Athena stepped in again. "Hear his side of the story at least. Maybe he's family was put on the line and he had no choice. Violence isn't going to solve anything." Albeit she was late to the scene, desperately wanting to be a peacemaker, she tried to catch up quickly with what's happening. Hopefully, something good would get out of it.

They ignored her like a scrap or metal at the sidewalk." Who is it that bribed you huh? The husband of the psycho I fucked in the tape?" Derek urged on.

"Must be it," Ricardo assumed.

Mr. Grey shook his head riotously, "No. No. It wasn't!"

"So now we give you the honour to talk. Say it. Who was it?" Derek pressured him, surprisingly composed.

"H - He... is... No. He will kill me!" Mr. Grey tried to negotiate.

"And we won't, I see. Well looks like he made up his mind. Do it." Derek called on.

With a big smirk plastered against Felix's devilish look, he went for it at the exact same time Athena hauled back the gate with a strength that made Felix questioned his virility. "You've got to be kidding me!"

Felix tossed his hands in a fit while Derek found the sides of lips tucked at his ears. "This tiger wouldn't back down."

The gap between Athena's eyebrows crinkled, "You. You. And you!" She pointed at each of them. "I'll call the police now if you so much as touch him one more time!" She wiggled the phone Ace borrowed her for the time being in their face, notifying how serious she was.

It looked pretty silly but she was really trying her best. Everyone could tell.

"Sure. Dial it. Here, give it to me. I'll even type '911' for you." Felix reached out with a full smug before adding, "Look if you so hopelessly want us to take your purity you could have just asked. You don't have to go all out and shame yourself in the eyes of the entire school, unless..." He grinned mischievously, "You want to get fuck publicly right here, right now." His eyes sparkled fervently at the voluptuous meat before him.

Athena's eyes almost flew out of their sockets. Is this guy insane? Who would bully their teacher this way and now ask for free sex in the open?

"Yeah. That's an interesting idea,"Ricardo agreed, stalking closer to her.

To the innocent Athena, this was outrageously disrespectful and disgusting but the audiences said otherwise as they cheered on. In most schools, situations as such would have reckoned as nothing more than a joke. However, this was none other than the Thieves and everyone knew well they were capable of even ripping the sky of the face of the Earth let alone molesting a beautiful nobody.

Athena withdrew backwards, her hands in front of her to seal a protection as she felt herself shrinking smaller as perplexion covered her whole. "Stay the fuck away from me! What are you guys even talking about?!"

The twins did what they always do best, putting on a deaf ear and only do what benefits them as they grasped her.

Felix was behind her, his toned arms around the small of her waist, holding her in place albeit he noticed she was indeed unassailable with a ghastly strength. "Being little, you're quite strong, aren't you?"