◈ Chapter 14 ◈

Start from the beginning

"What? Is my existence a joke to you? I swear to God, don't get married too soon, handling girls is pain in the ass---"

"Excuse me, I can hear you from here", Jisoo yelled from the stairs, and this time they both bursted into laughter.

----------

Stepping inside from the main gate, Taehyung looked at the mansion as a sigh escaped his mouth.

It was already 5 am in the morning, birds were chirping and the sun was slowly rising up. He thought it would be a good day, but he thought so wrong.

Hoseok left to stay with his sister for a few days, they both wanted to take a break from this mess for a while.

As soon as Beomgyu saw him, he rushed towards him to take his luggage, that he didn't used whatsoever during this whole journey.

The nervous look on Beomgyu face told him that something was definately wrong behind his back.

Not caring less, he entered the mansion and wandered around looking for maids but didn't found any.

Sighing once again because of the tiredness, he climbed upstairs to his room. He just wanted to sleep, to get rid of his tiredness and stress.

All he expected right now was Jieun sleeping on the bed, which he had no problem with whatsoever. But in reality, as soon as he got inside the room, he got to see an unexpected scene infront of him which caused him to fume in anger.

Infront of him were lying Jieun, Tzuyu and Jisoo, all on their shared bed, hugging eachother as if they all were married to eachother and their life depended on it.

Clenching his fist and controlling himself from bursting out on Jieun infront of Jisoo and Tzuyu, he made his way out of his room. He didn't wanted to make a scene right now, but he'll surely confront Jieun once they all are gone.

All he knew was that she was having fun behind his back. She called them all for a sleepover even when he asked her not to.

She sure deserved a lesson and a punishment.

JIEUN'S POV:

I yawned as I blinked my eyes couple of times to get a clear view. It was already past 9 am, which meant that the maids must have prepared the breakfast for us, I could already smell it.

Looking beside me, I saw Tzuyu hugging one of my arm while Jisoo was hugging her. We had fun last night, we gossiped about lame things.

And as usual, Jisoo gave me some extra tips on how-to-control-your-husband.

Smiling at both of them, I slowly got out from the bed, trying not to wake them both up.

I don't know but I had an unfamiliar feeling, like something bad is gonna happen.

Shrugging all the negative thoughts I made my way downstairs to the dining room, to see what maids actually prepared for us all.

By look of things downstairs, Seokjin and Jimin were apparently still sleeping.

In short, only I was awake right now.

Or I thought so.

As soon as I stepped inside the dining room, I looked up to see the person that I didn't wanted to see at all.

My face lit up in shock as I saw him looking at me with an expressionless face.

Was I hallucinating?

I don't even miss him then why am I even hallucinating him?

I tried blinking my eyes to get out of the unreal vision infront of me, but it didn't help.