"Yesterday, I saw her fighting with him in the garden near plot 6. She was so angry that she was punching him while accusing with all this dialogues. You know!" Abie said imitating all her acts.

"Poor ezzy, what will she do now?" I said looking at the computer.

"Well, you never told us that you have a boyfriend or not?" She asked leaning on the desk while putting her elbows on it. I look at her bewildered.

"Well *Clears throat* I don't have any." I said while pretending to type on the computer.

"Don't lie shahno, who will not going to notice a piece of beauty like you? I mean look at you, so beautiful and charming. Even the way you talk is like honey dripping from your mouth." Abie said while motioning her hands.

"What are you saying abie?" I smiled nervously as I look down.

"Look, I am assuring you that one day you will find a man who will love you for the way you talk, love, care and makes other happy. He is going to be really lucky." She said, her eyes fantasizing everything.

"Is it true?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers.

"Of course, and you must invite us in your wedding." She said tapping her right hand on the desk.

"Of course, I'll invite my each and every friends." I said.

Soon we hear someone crying as the door of the clinic opened, ezzy walked in.

"Drama starts!" Abie whispered looking at me, I shake my head slowly.

"Ezzy, what happened?" I asked, she came towards my desk with sad face.

"That indian jerk cheated on me with his phuppo's daughter..." She said and started crying.

"Awww baby, don't cry. Its okay, he is just a boy and there are many boys in the world. You know much more handsome than him, do you know that Jackson patterson who lives next to my door?" Abie asked her while patting her back with sympathy, ezzy broke the hug and look at her.

"No, I don't know him." She said to abie.

"Well, don't worry I'll introduce you to him." Abie said to her.

"But why?" I asked.

"Cause she needs to move on now, you don't know darling how hard it is when you have a heart break." Abie said while pouting.

I raised my right eyebrows, giving her 'As if you know everything about me' look. She straightened her posture and cleared her throat.

"Well, I think we should get back to work." She said looking here and there but me.

"I think that would be a good idea for your health." I said with a warning smile.

Soon she walked away, I look at ezzy who is looking after the abie's dismissed back.

"Ezzy," I called her, she look at me as I hold her left hand in mine.

"You shouldn't be crying over a man who doesn't worth your precious tears, remember one thing that your heart is a very precious gem, don't let it get into the wrong hands. Wait for the right person who will take good care of it." I said, squeezing her hand while assuring her.

"You are so right shahno, how you make those words? such a heal for my heart. I shouldn't be crying over that cheat, Good for nothing jerk, idiot, stupid, bastard, rasc-"

"I think that's enough for him." I said gently while pursing my lips, she stopped and nodded.

"Get back to work, it will help you forget him." I said.