Act 7: Blaze's Jealousy & The Moment

Here's another chapter guys!
Be warned some mature content!
================================================================

We were finally sat down at our table after our thirty minute wait, and I sat between both Blaze and Ace, feeling safe.
I looked at the menu after we ordered drinks, which I ordered a diet drink, Blaze ordered a bottle of beer, and Ace ordered a root beer.

I look to Blaze unhappy he's drinking beer, but Blaze ignored me.
Ace sighs.
"Do not mind Blaze, he needs a beer once in awhile.
He does not drink heavily trust me Sammie."
Ace assures me.

I merely nod as I knew what I want, which was the lobster baked pasta bowel that's a special and it's a limited time deal.
I showed Ace what I wanted.
"This is what I want."

"Alright."
Ace smiled at me as Blaze sipped on his beer.

The boys figured their orders out, and the waitress came, and took our orders, after setting down bread sticks.
And after she took our orders, she walked off, leaving us.
I sat in my seat, kinda unnerved, as Blaze finished his beer, and looked really in a bad mood.

"Blaze are you mad at me?"
I ask Blaze.
Ace looked at me with a look he understands how worried I was, as Blaze refused to answer my question, turning his head away from me.
"Blaze, please don't ignore me."
I place a hand on his right arm.
Blaze glared at me, and he never ever has glared at me before!

"You kissed him and that is why I am ignoring you.
You promised to kiss me."
Blaze was acting childish.

Ace sighs shaking his head.
"Brother, you are so childish.
It was not her fault, so let it go."

"I can't!"
Blaze growled lowly, grabbing my chin in his hand, and looked down at my lips.
"Tonight you will not be forgiven in bed I vow that."
Blaze growled in my ear lower, making me shiver, then let's me go, and humphed.

"I'm sorry Blaze.
I really am."
I tell him, a sincere look on my face.

"Save it for when we get home."
Blaze retorts back lowly.

I sigh, my feelings hurt, and I look to Ace who elbows Blaze in the gut and growls out.
"Knock your shit off."

Blaze grumbled to himself in incoherent words me and Ace couldn't make out, as Ace scolded Blaze.
Blaze's tantrum was getting on Ace's nerves, and he was hurting Sammie's feelings too, and this date was supposed to make her feel better not make her feel worse, but now Blaze is making her feel more deep in a hole of darkness.

"Brother, this date is to make her feel happy not hurt anymore remember that."
Ace says to his brother, and Blaze perked up at that, and sighs, looking to me.

Blaze then puts a hand on my cheek,  swiping a thumb over my bottom lip that's trembling.
"Smile Sammie."
Blaze tells me, trying to cheer me up.

"How can I when you were so hurtful to me earlier?"
I ask him.

Blaze hesitated, and then pecked my lips.
"Sorry."
He says against my lips, and Ace pulls me away from Blaze, and pecked my lips too, getting weird looks from other couples of disgust upon us.

The waitress came back with our orders on a round platter, and set them down on our table one by one, and left after telling us to enjoy our food.
I then began to eat my food, and so did Ace and Blaze, us enjoying our food.
We are in silence, and I focused on eating too, drinking my diet pop as I ate, and I enjoyed my meal, eating it up well, and in thirty minutes I had eaten it all since I also ate three bread sticks, and was now full.
I had two refills of diet pop.

I then left the table by myself to go to the bathroom, and when I had my bathroom break, I came back all freshly cleaned up, and sat back down, and the boys were all done eating, and waiting for me, and Blaze was sipping another bottle of beer, but Ace wasn't since he is the driver.
Blaze drank the rest of the beer down, and set it down, and set the bottle aside, and looked to me as I sat down.
"I think you had enough beer Blaze."
I tell Blaze, cause the smell of alcohol was now on him, and it bothered me, making my nose curl up, and I've never liked the smell of booze at all, and Dad knows it, which is why he never drank around me when I was younger, but only when I was at a friend's house overnight then made sure to clean up properly the smell off him for me and off his breath.