Chapter 17 - The Plan

Start from the beginning

-''Jimin!'' - Taehyung groaned and cover his face with his hand.

-''What?! Hyung like it, he just sent: ''That's my Jungkookie!'' – Jimin begins to laugh, the squick was audible in it, at Jungkook and Taehyung's pained expressions and deep sighs of exasperation.

________________________________________

-''Yoongi heard the song.'' – Jin said later that afternoon. He, Jimin, and Taehyung sat outside the café, drinking mocha coffee.

Jimin, who was in a process of taking a sip of his, gulped with difficulty, his eyes watering from the sudden clog in his throat.

-''He did?'' – He asked quietly, coughing slightly.

-''Yes, Joonie told him there is a new singer he would like him to check and he sent him your song. Pretty clever.'' – Jin said proudly.

-''What did he said?'' – Taehyung asked curiously. Jimin just watched Jin, hanging on his every word in silence, breathing a bit faster.

-''Namjoon showed me the message he had sent him: ''Stay away from this Joon, please.'' And didn't speak a word to him about it when they've seen each other later on.''

Jimin's face fell and he lowered his head in sadness, but Jin chuckled and patted him on his head.

-''Cheer up Jiminie, it's a good thing.''

-''How can it be a good thing Hyung?'' – Jimin asked brokenly.

Jin smiled. -''Because he heard the song and he knows it's you. I could bet my handsome face that he will play it several times...for days.''

-''You really think that?'' – Taehyung was perking up at those words.

-''Definitely.'' – Jin nodded. – ''I know him for a long time. Even though we are like night and day, we share those little connections such are dawn and dusk. He knows me and I know him. So trust me.''

He took a sip of his coffee, looking quite satisfied. – ''I must treat Joonie, he was a good boy.''

-''Why does that sound so naughty?''- Jimin said, allowing himself a smile.

-''Because it is.'' – Jin responded with a hearty laugh.

They all tried to muffle their laughs. Taehyung and Jimin were laughing at Jin's hilarious laughter more than anything. When it finally subdued, Taehyung asked.

-''Chim, how is the dance routine going? Which one did you pick? Did the kids like it?''

Jin perked up his ears at that. – ''What dancing routine? What kids?''

-''Jiminie is a dancing instructor. He teaches kids hip hop and contemporary dance.'' – Taehyung answered.

Jin's face turned into fascinated shock. – ''Really? I have to see it. Can I see it?''

-''Yes, you can.'' – Jimin said, feeling a bit shy. – ''But it isn't completed yet.'' – He turned towards Tae. – ''I've just finished putting the choreography together. I will have to teach my assistant and some of my older students the steps first so that they could help me with the young ones.''

-''That sounds so cute. What is it for?'' – Jin asked.

-''For Hoseokie's Hyung birthday.'' – Taehyung answered instead, not managing to keep his excitement. He loved that idea. – ''Hyungie danced back when he was teen and he showed Jimin some of his old dance videos.''