Chapter 17 - The Plan

Start from the beginning

-''Tae Tae, you're up!'' – He chimed and Jungkook's eyes snapped at him. – ''Just on time for food, I'm almost done.'' – Jimin added.

Jungkook was already off his chair and in Taehyung's embrace. – ''How are you? Are you hurt? Were we too rough?'' – The trail of questions came from his mouth that was pressed on Taehyung's. Taehyung giggled and kissed back.

-''Yeah, I'm fine.'' – He said leaning back to look at him, hands around Jungkook's neck. – ''I'm little sore, but I'm okay. Honestly.'' – He said smiling when he saw the worried crease in Jungkook's brow slacken.

-''Good, I was worried. I thought I went too far.'' – He admits it.

-''I think we both know I've been through much rougher treatment.'' – Taehyung said tilting his head on the side. Jungkook exhaled deeply, bending his head in guilt.

-''I'm sorry I made you watch it.''- He said, looking like the kicked puppy. Taehyung's heart swelled with emotion. He did wish that they never saw that damn video, but strangely, he felt liberated. He put on the smile and played off with good humor.

-''Well, it did bring me two cocks, so I'm not complaining.'' – He grinned mischievously.

-''Shameful.'' – They heard from the stove. – ''Completely and utterly shameful.''

Taehyung giggled, kissing Jungkook on the lips and then going towards his soulmate. He hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

-''Hi, Jiminie. Sleep well?'' – He asked.

-''Oh, like a baby.'' – He answered, cutting the tomato. – ''My ass hurts though, not like yours, but still.'' – He added quickly when he felt Taehyung chuckle behind him. – ''That brute just shoved himself in.'' – He glared at Jungkook across his and Taehyung's shoulders.

-''Hey, don't pretend you didn't like it!'' – Jungkook moved the laptop from the surface so he could set the plates. –''Besides, you can check me off your fuck list.'' – He added, making that hilariously wicked meme-worthy face.

-''I don't have a list! I don't go around and fuck everyone as you do!'' – Jimin pointed a knife at him.

-''Well, besides Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung you did fuck the rest of us.'' – Taehyung said rationally.

Jimin gasped at the betrayal, stretching to glare at Taehyung. -''So did you!''

-''Yes, I did, minus Yoongi Hyung, but so have you, and so did he, and we are all horny fuckers.'' – Taehyung said with a grin, pecking Jimin's nose.

-''Why do I have trouble staying angry at you?'' – He asked, returning to his cooking task.

-''Because you adore me.'' – Taehyung nuzzles his nose in Jimin's neck and starts to sniffle him like a dog.

-''Yah! Don't! It tickles.'' – He tried to whisk away from Taehyung. – ''Aaah, stop, I'll cut myself.''

Taehyung laughed and moved away. One the table was set and the food was done they ate in comfortable silence.

-''What are your plans for the rest of the day?'' – Taehyung asked.

-''I have a project to work on, so I will be at home.'' – Jungkook said. – ''You can hang out at my house while I work if you want.'' – He suggested, but before Taehyung could answer Jimin chimed in.

-''Oh, Jin Hyung asked us to join him for a coffee at three.'' – He said. – ''He sent me the message. He said that you are not answering your phone.''

Taehyung already knew that Jimin embarrassed him somehow, on purpose. – ''And what did you said to him?''

-''I told him you are tired after a good dicking.'' – Jimin grinned like a mischievous imp.