𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

I'm at the mall waiting for Jaein to arrive. We were supposed to start shopping an hour ago. Yet, she still isn't here. I called her and little miss perverted was still sleeping.

We came here to buy a cute outfit for tonight. We're going to meet up with Jungkook and his new girlfriend. We need to look our best. At least that's what he told us. Apparently, we embarrass him. Whatever.

"Finally, you're here!" I yelled when I saw Jaein step out of her car.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled back at me. I know she isn't sorry.

We walked inside the mall trying to find something cute for tonight. "Let's go in here." Jaein pulled me into a lingerie shop. She started looking through the bras.

"We're supposed to find an outfit." I said annoyed. I don't want to be in here. I have enough bras and panties.

She pulled out a white lingerie set and held it in front of me. "I bet that Taehyung oppa would really like this on you."

I gave her and angry look and yanked the lingerie piece out of her hands. I hung it back and walked out of the store. She followed me like a lost puppy.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a corner. "What are you doing?" I asked confused as she slumped down to the ground and pulled me down with her.

She was pointing at something while I was more concerned about the looks people around us gave. "We're not weird, we're just tired." I spoke to the people passing by us. I pulled her arm down. "We look stupid."

"You're missing the point." She grabbed my face and turned it to look at where she was pointing. My eyes widened as I saw Soyi and Yebin together.

Wait, didn't Kai cheat on Soyi with Yebin. Why is she hanging out with her? It's like watching a drama. This shit is so confusing. "I bet they're like a three-way couple type thing." Jaein said while hiding behind a plant.

"What do you mean a three-way couple?" Clearly, I'm clueless on how that would work. I mean there are people out there who can't even get a boyfriend, like me. Which is ironic because I'm married, but Taehyung doesn't even look at me.

For example, today he just said 'Bye crazy' and left. Super romantic, isn't it?

"It means that they are a couple but with three. I saw it in a porno." I looked at her with a very questionable look.

"What?"

"I know it's called a threesome, but that's only when they're having sex. They are dating so it's not just a threesome. You get it?" She said as if she revealed some major information.

"The 'what' was for the porn part. Didn't I tell you to stop watching that shit." I lightly pinched her arm while she pretended as if she got shot in her arm. "Stop overreacting."

She rolled her eyes and said "I only watch it for educational purposes. It's important to know what's new..."

"Uhm." We suddenly heard a loud cough coming from behind us. We both turned slowly and smiled awkwardly. "Can I please ask the ladies to keep it moving? We don't appreciate people admiring the plants from up close." We immediately stood up and bowed. He then proceeded to thank us and walked away.

"Because of you we got caught by the security guard. People are going to think we're plant sniffers." I put my hand on my hips and looked really angry at Jaein.

She shrugged and walked away from me like nothing happened.

⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆