𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

We were sitting down on the couch. I sat on one side of her and Taehyung on the other. He had just as much of a concerned look on his face as I did.

"Mrs. Han, can you please tell us what happened." She put her hand on his face, cupping his cheek.

She smiled and nodded her head gently before speaking. "Bora, your dad came home with another woman last night. Turns out you're going to be a big sister." My mouth dropped open.

"Again?! He is so two faced! He told me he wants to avoid a scandal, but he's out here dumping you for some woman he got pregnant!" I got up from the couch and started pacing around the room. "How can he do this to you after everything that happened? I mean he already forced you take care of me."

"What do you mean with forced her to take care of you? Does this have anything to do with that whole fake belly thing?" Taehyung doesn't know the complete messed up truth that holds within my family.

He's going to find out about it one day so might as well be today. I started explaining everything to him. From my dad cheating on my mom to my birth mom to well, now.

"Holy shit." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

Same Taehyung, Same.

⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★ TAEHYUNG ★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆

I felt bad when I saw Mrs. Han cry. Women shouldn't ever cry. It breaks my heart. I don't know if it's better for me to leave them alone or stay. Something in my heart says it's better for me to just stay and support the both of them.

After a while everything started to unravel. I finally got a clear answer on why Bora had her outburst at that dinner with our fathers.

"Holy shit." Was the only thing I could bring out when I heard what they've been through. Especially, Mrs. Han. I would have never thought that my father in law would do something like this. He looks like a prestigious man with zero flaws. Well, cheating isn't a flaw, it's stupidity.

"Mrs. Han, we need to get you a lawyer. I know a really good one. Mr. Han can't do this to you." I said and got my phone out of my pocket to call my lawyer.

She grabbed my arm to stop me and said "I would love for you to call me mom. Only if you want to of course. Besides, I'm not Mrs. Han anymore. I already signed the divorce papers and an agreement."

"You signed what now?! And when?!" Bora's voice was getting louder every time she spoke. She's clearly really upset and doesn't know how to handle the situation.

"Last night, when he brought her home. I signed an agreement that when we divorce, he'll pay me a monthly sum of money so I can survive on my own." She said looking down hiding her face. I could see a couple of tears escaped from her eyes. "I left the house for him and his girlfriend. I went to stay at a friend's house."

Bora, got up and left the room. I heard her stomp her feet while walking upstairs. I have no idea where she is going or what she's going to do. I was too focused on Mrs. Han.

I grabbed her face and wiped her tears away with my thumbs. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly. "It's going to be okay mom."

I don't know her well, but I feel a sudden bond with her. Maybe, it's because my mom left me and I'm weak when it comes to women, especially women in need. Whatever it is, she needs me just as much as she needs Bora right now and I'll be here for the both of them.

She broke the hug and put her hand on my face. "You're such a wonderful young man. Growing up without a mother is very hard. Your father managed to raise a kind and loving son. I feel honored to be able to call you my son. I hope Bora takes good care of you. You deserve it."