"Make her call Bacchus?"

"To grab someones boobs?"

"Oh I got it... No alcohol for the rest of the night..."

"That's Perfect!"

"We got her now!"

The girls went out of there huddle and sat back down next to Cana. Lucy snatched the beer out of Cana's hands.

"Woah wha-" Cana exclaimed.

"No alcoholic beverages for the rest of the night!" Lucy exclaimed.

Cana froze. "No, not that anything but that!" Cana yelled. The girls smiled mischievously. Cana sighed, she was gonna get no where with this.

"Fine."

"Pick someone!" Wendy said.

Cana smiled. "I choose...Lucy."

Lucy lost her smile. She couldn't do it! They will make her do something horrible or make her tell them something that could ruin her life! Lucy looked towards the window. Escaping sounded alot better than this. Right when she was about to sprint to the window, Mira smile widened and said,

"Leave and you die." Lucy froze. Damn it! She lost her chance.

Lucy had fake tears running down her face. She could do this! She reached her hand down into the bowl and pulled out a slip. On it, read the words 'Dare'. NOOOOOOO! Shes gonna die! They were gonna make her do something so bad, she'll be unfit to wed. While Lucy was freaking out, the girls found the perfect dare.

"Lucy, we found your dare." Cana said in a voice that wasn't hers. Lucy looked up at the girls with a nervous look. Wendy, who had a glint of mischievousness in her eye, Cana, Mirajane, and Levy were the closest to her.

"Our dare to you is..." Lucy waited anxiously. She was hoping it had nothing to do with the pink-haired dragonslayer that was down the hall. Luck wasn't on her side today.

"...is to go kiss Natsu on the cheek!" They shouted excitedly. Lucy had a dark red blush on her cheeks.

"No I cant do that! Anything else but that!" She pleaded, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Wendy, who still had the terrifying glint in her eye, Cana, Mirajane, and Levy said nothing. Mirajane held up the Dare slip as their silent answer. Lucy swore she could she the dark aura surrounding them and the words 'Do it!' behind them.

Lucy did not want punishment from the Sword and Take-Over mage. She groaned in frustration. Why did they have to make her kiss someone's cheek? And Natsu's cheek of all people!

"Fine." Lucy grumbled. She stomped towards the door and opened it. Behind her she can her friend's words of eencouragement.

"Go Lucy!"

"LUCYYYY!"

"You can do it!"

"Its a dare Lu-chan!"

Lucy walked in the hallway in anticipation. She just wanted to get this over with. Hopefully Natsu doesn't think anything of the kiss.

Or do I want him to think about the kiss?

No, of course she doesn't! She doesn't care what Natsu will think of the kiss. All that mattered was to get the kiss over with, so she doesn't get punishment.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Why wont her stupid brain shut up?!

She stepped in front of the doors that had a sign that said 'Boys'. She breathed in deeply.

Well here she goes...

(The boys room)

"Finally! A day with no nagging girls!" Gray cheered. All the guys, excluding Natsu and Happy, raised their drinks and cheered!

"What got your panties in a twist, Fire-breath?" Gray asked, walking near Natsu. Natsu looked up from his thoughts and glared at the ice-mage.

"None of your business, Ice Princess." Natsu shot back.

Natsu stood up and knocked his head with Grays.

"What was that, Flame-brain?" Gray spat.

"I said it was none of your god damn business, Stripper!" Natsu retorted.

Gray grimaced and threw a punch at the dragonslayer. Natsu dodged. Gray, instead of hitting Natsu, hit Elfman in his face. Elfman flew back and flew into a few more mages. All the mages got up and suddenly everyone was throwing punches at each other. Laxus sighed and stood up. And struck a bolt of lightning at each mage that was fighting. All the mages stood still as if frozen. Suddenly they fell to the ground, twitching. Complaining that the bolt of lightning was too drastic.

"Were gonna be sleepin' here all night! I don't want to sleep in a room that's trashed and burnt!" Laxus growled. Natsu shot back up and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...Okay, Dad!" Natsu said mockingly. The next second he was on the ground with his clothes burning.

"I said I was kidding." Natsu mumbled, twitching once in a while.

After that whole commotion, Natsu had to change into his fuzzy dragon pajamas.

"Hey Natsu! Have you asked Lucy out yet?" A random guild member asked. Everyone froze and turned to Natsu. Natsu stopped drawing on his face. He now had his scarf tied in his hair like a bow. And he had a small mustache on his face. Happy also had drawings on his face. He had a manacle, like one those fancy guys.

"What?" Natsu asked, confused.

"When are ya gonna ask bunny-girl out?" Gajeel asked, impatiently.

Natsu had a tint of blush on his face. "I'm not gonna ask her out. Were partners. We don't think of each other like that." Natsu said, dejectedly.

"If ya like her, ask her out. It's not rocket science." Gray explained.

"Okay if its not so hard, why haven't you asked Juvia out yet?" Natsu retorted, trying to change the subject.

"I dont like her like that." Gray muttered.

"Suuuurrrreeeee." Everyone drawled out. Gray glared at all of them.

Suddenly, a "Natsu!" was heard. Natsu turned around to see it was Lucy. She had a red face and she was looking down.

"Lucy?" Natsu said.

"What is Lucy doing he-" Happy was saying until she walked up to Natsu and kissed his cheek. Natsu stood still in shock, while everyone else had ghost white faces from shock.

"G-Good Night!" Lucy yelled, rushing out the door and slamming it behind her.

"Lucy was strange." Natsu muttered, his cheeks red from blushing.

"I feel like I should say something..." Happy mumbled, his voice full of confusion.

Outside the door, Lucy was literally melting into a puddle...That was so embarrassing! Now all the guys will be pestering her about Natsu.

Lucy got up and walked slowly back to the room full of she-devils.

"How did it go?" Mira asked, smirking.

"It was absolutely embarrassing! Now lets get this off of me and onto picking some new." Lucy said, with a glint in her eye.

"I pick...Levy." Levy froze.

"Pick a slip...Levyyyy!" Everyone drawled out. She reached her shaking hand into the bowl. She grabbed onto one and pulled it out. It read... Dare. Levy dropped to the ground in shock.

"We don't even have to huddle. We know what we want." Lucy said, throwing Levy over her shoulder.

"Get your lips nice and warm for Gajeel! Mwhahaha!" Lucy cackled.

"Noooo!" Levy screamed, struggling. Her face was bright red.

"Juvia wants a dare too!" Juvia yelled. Erza just sat on the table with a straight face. Mira and Cana were smirking. Wendy stood there watching the two, with the glint still in her eyes.

"Its a dare Levy-chan."